Chapter 23

I can't be just friends with you, when she said that I didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing. I just stood there dumbfounded. Instead of saying something else to me she took a step towards me. She was in the middle of the elevator when the doors opened and I heard a familiar voice called out to me.

"Monkey?"

"Grandma? What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I'm here for a bingo tournament." She said as she walked into the elevator.

"With who?"

"My friend Rose. Monkey you should come and have dinner with us later so she could meet you. Then she can introduce you to her granddaughter, the one that I was telling you about."

"Grandma I told you I don't need help."

"Yeah you do cause your blind to see when someone likes you." Kyliee whispered to herself but my grandma and I heard every single word.

My grandma looked at Kyliee and said so you think that my monkey is too blind to see that you like her.

"So are you finally saying that you like me?" I asked Kyliee.

"I would have but your to busy cutting me off."

"Give it a go and this time I won't cut you off so say what you want to say."

My grandma was standing in the middle of us she would look at Kyliee then at me. She gave me a smile before saying, here I thought you were just trying to get her number but instead you got into her heart.

"Wow really grandma that was so cheesy even for you."

My grandma just took a swing at me. Kyliee couldn't help but giggle at what I said.

"The next stop will be me so give me a hug." My grandma said.

I hugged her and while we were hugged she told me not to do anything freaky because she didn't want to be watching me on Youtube.

"What!" I yelled out.

"Yeah I don't want you two going at it and seeing it ending up on Youtube with the title two sexy hot girls steaming up an elevator."

After my grandma said that I was just speechless, I just hugged her again while laughing. Before she got out of the elevator she told me that she wanted to have dinner with me when I got back from the photo-shoot.

"Okay, Love you." I told her.

"Love you too." She looked at Kyliee and said "I'll see you on Sunday young lady."

When my grandma left it got quiet again. Kyliee was looking at the floor while I was looking at numbers on top of the elevator door. I was just about to say something when we stopped and the doors opened.

"Wow, Are you guys at it again?"

Kyliee and me both looked at the person who said that and it was Ashley.

"I'm guessing you guys aren't going down." Ashley asked.

Kyliee grabbed Ashley's arm and pulled her into the elevator.

"I don't think I should be here and in the middle of you guys." Ashley said.

"It's okay it's not like someone has something to say because if they did they would have said it already." I told Ashley.

"Who said I don't!"

"Ooo wow she speaks! It's funny how you only talk when someone else is here with us."

"Maybe she wants a witness." Ashley said.

We both gave her a look for the stupid comment that she said.