Chapter 43

I drove Kyliee home after the cafe. We sat in my car just glancing at each other without any words but as I pretended a Volkswagen Beetle passing us by I punch Kyliee on the shoulders and yelled out.

"Punch buggy!!"

"What the!!"

"Punch buggy" I yelled out.

"Where?"

"It went that way. Punch buggy!" As I said and punch her again.

"Where are these buggy you see!" Kyliee asked.

"Over there!!"

"I don't see any of them!"

"Your just slow." I told her.

Kyliee punched me and said, "Punch buggy!"

"Where?" I asked her.

"Use your imagination , that one is passing us cause that's what your doing." She said while laughing.

"Okay you got me on that one. It was to quiet in here."

"Soo you punch me!"

"Yeah but buttt I had a good reason. Punch buggy!!"

"But there isn't a buggy anywhere!!"

As Kyliee said that a buggy parked right in front of us. We both stopped, looked at each other and yelled out.

"Punch buggy!!!!" Kyliee said as she punch my shoulder.

"Punch buggy!!" I said as I punch her on her knee.

We both laughed and smiled at each other.

"I think I should get going cause it's kinda late." Kyliee said.

"Noooo it's not!" I told her but I wanted her to go home already cause I need to pee badly.

"No I think I should."

"Okay!" I said as I got out of my car and opened the door for her.

"I had fun." Kyliee said.

"Same here!"

Kyliee stopped in front of her door waiting for me to kiss her. As I was making my move towards her, her front door opened.

"Yeah buddy!!"

"Nana!!" I yelled out.

"Hi monkey! Don't wait to go!" She said like we didn't hear her saying yeah buddy.

"How did you know??Are you wearing a 3D glasses?"

"I just do..and Yes I am!" She said

"Why?"

"Cause it's high equally and better picture."

Kyliee looked at me and I already knew what was going in her head. I just smiled at her trying not to laugh at the situation.

"Nana, what are you doing here?"

"Watching a movie with the kids. While your parents talk about the camping trip."

"So they're here again."

"Yup, so are you two coming in or are you two still going to do that goodnight kiss thing."

"The moment is gone." I told my Nana.

"Well get your asses in here. I'm missing the movie." She said as she walked into the living where my sister and a couple of kids that I don't know where watching a movie.

"Kyliee home!!" Yelled out a boy and ran towards Kyliee giving her a hug.

"Hi Drew!" Kyliee said.