Chapter 33

I turned my head to see where Kya was she was standing just a couple of feet away from me.

"How much did you see and hear?" I asked her.

"Enough to know that you got balls now! What happened to the shy Kris that I knew?"

"She still here but when it comes to Kyliee she goes on a short vacation."

"Wow! This girl really has a hold on you."

"Yeah, She sure does."

"So now what?" Kya asked.

"What do you mean now what? The tour is over! But I would like to know what you told them about us."

Kya told me that she told Kyliee and Mel that we use to date for a month or so. I told her that's why Kyliee thinks that you're my ex.

The truth is Kya and me were just hooking up. She would go out with guys just to play the role but after very date she somehow ends up at my house. She wasn't out yet so we had to keep it on the low down. I think she started having feeling for me but I wasn't sure because she moved away before I got to ask her.

"Why did you tell them that?" I asked her.

"I don't know."

"You didn't want them to know that you were just a piece of ass to me." I told her.

Kya looked at me and punch me on the shoulders and said, "Oh so that's what you thought of me."

"Of course not! I'm just playing!"

"Are we really going to have this conversation?" She asked.

"Sure why not since the topic is out but I think we should move this somewhere else."

"Lead the way."

As we were about to walk Mr. Johnson walked up to us and called out to me. He runs the school newspaper. He asked me if I could take pictures of the girl's volleyball team because he's doing a cover on them. I told him sure why not.

"When do you need them?" I asked him.

"I need them tomorrow so can you go right now?"

I looked at Kya to see if it was okay with her to stop by the gym for a while to get some shots of the girls.

"Its fine, Lets go." She said.

"Thanks Kris! I owe you one." Mr. Johnson said.

Kya and me made are way to the gym. While we were walking down the hallway Kya brought up the topic about us once again.

"Could I ask you question and you have to answer it truthfully?" She said

"Yeah go for it." I told her.

"Did you ever liked me to the point where you wanted us to be more than just a hook up."

"You mean more than friends with benefits."

"Yeah." She said.

It took me awhile to answer her because I didn't know what to tell her.

"Okay you don't have to think that long!" She said.

I looked at her and just smiled.

"You're an ass Kris! Talk about me being the heartbreaker."

"Hahaha!"

Kya didn't say anything she just walked a little bit faster away from me. I caught up to her and said, "I'm just play!"

""It's good to have you back Kya." I told her.

"So I'm still waiting for an answer here."

"I'll tell you later cause we're here and need to get to work."

"Such an ass!" She yelled out as we entered the gym.

When we entered the gym all the girls looked at us because when I opened the door it made a loud noise and we were kinda loud as well.

"Kris, What are you doing here?" Coach asked.

"I'm here to take pictures of you guys for the school newspaper."

"Oh okay, Do your magic. Who's that next to you."

"She's my helper!" I said.

Kya looked at me and gave me a what the fcuk look. I just smiled back at her and put my arms around her. As I held her, she told me that Kyliee was looking at us. When I let go of her I glanced at Kyliee who was still looking at me.

"Fcuk this going to a long week!" I think to myself.

I started taking pictures of the team while they were practicing. I took about ten shots of the team but Mr. Johnson wanted me to get solo shot of some of the star players like Ally, Mel and Kyliee. I went up to Ally and asked her if I can take a picture of her alone.

"Sure!" She said.

As I was taking her picture I started talking to her, while Kya sat somewhere to watch the rest of practice.

"So what's the deal with you and Sam?" I asked her.

"Nothing! Why?"

"Well since she broke up with Jason, you two have been spending a lot of time together."

"I'm just helping her study." She said.

"Oh that's what they call it now a days! Studying?" I said as I smiled at her but I knew that there was something going on between those two because the moment I asked her about Sam and her she started acting weird and trying to change the subject.

"I'll play 20 questions with Sam later!" I told myself.

"Who you with?" Ally asked.

"Her?" I said and looked at Kya. "She a new student and an old friend of mine. I'm just showing her around."

"But schools over!"

"Okay, I'm catching up with her."

"So that's what you call it. Catching up!"

"No! We're just catching up and that's it! I can't handle another drama! But good come back!" I said and smiled at her.

After I took pictures of Ally and Mel it was Kyliee's turn so I walked up to her while she was doing drills. I asked her if I could borrow her for a minute to take some pictures of her for the school newspaper. We were near a door that leads to the girl's locker room, which was opened. I took some pictures of her while she was doing drills then I walked up to her, grabbed the ball away from her hand and started bouncing it. Kyliee turned her head and attention at her teammates as she was looking at them I kicked the ball that went through the open door. I chased the ball all the way to the girl's locker room. I think when Kyliee notice that I was gone she followed me into the girls locker room because I heard her calling out to me. I stood beside the wall near the door because when you open it you couldn't see me. When she came in looked around to see if I was there. As she was standing in front of me and trying to find me I grabbed her hand, turned her around to face me and pulled her into me. I put my arms around her waist. She looked at me and said, "Wait, What are.." before she could finish I cut her off with my lips. I thought she was going to push me off her but instead she was kissing me back. I turned her around to pin her into the wall and started attacking her neck. Kyliee grabbed my waist and pushing me into her more. Kyliee started moaning as I grinded into her. Her moan was getting louder and louder until I stopped and stepped away from her. She hasn't notice that I stepped away from her yet. She still had her eyes close and biting her lower lip. I just stood there watching her and waiting for her notice that I stop. It took a while but when she finally noticed she opened her eyes and looked at me. She gave me a look at that was priceless. I could tell that she was screaming and yelling inside her head and I just stood there with a grin.

"I need to get these pictures to Mr. Johnson so I guess I'll see you around." I told her.

I walked up close to her again, kissed her neck and walked back towards the gym. Before I got to enter the gym Kyliee tap my shoulders that made me turn to face her.

"Just to let you know I'm not going to break first!" She said.

"Game on!" I told her and walked towards Kya.

"Where did you run off to?" Kya asked.

Kya saw that Kyliee came out seconds later after me.

"Never mind!" She said.

I just gave her a smile.

"Let's drop these off and get some coffee." I told her.

"And finish what we started talking about!" Kya said.

"Shit!"