Chapter 36

I pushed Kyliee pretty hard away from me as soon as I heard those words. I turned my head toward the man that was in front of us. I knew that it was her dad because he kinda looks like Kyliee. I didn't want to put her in a weird satiation with her parents so I stepped back away from her as well but Kyliee was on the ground because when I pushed her she lost her balance and fell.

"Oops!" I whispered.

I gave Kyliee my hand and helped her up. She looked at me and just shook her head.

"Sorry!" I told her as I smiled at her.

"So what's going on here?" Kyliee's dad asked us.

I didn't know what to say to him so I just looked at Kyliee again. I looked into her eyes and tried to read her face because she might be giving me clues to what to say and what not to say. She was giving me face expressions but I didn't know how to read them so I just pretended to know what she was saying. I kinda got the feeling that she knew that I didn't have a clue to what she was trying to tell me because out of nowhere she punch me in the shoulders. I still didn't say anything I just looked at her and made a funny face. She stood there laughing and smiling at me. We both forgot that her dad was there, standing in front of us until he coughed out loud.

"Cough cough!"

We still didn't know that to say to him so we just looked at him.

"What were you two doing?" He asked.

I knew that we had to say something anything so I said the first thing that top into my head.

"Nothing I was just teaching her how to fall."

"Really, That's the best you could come up with! Teaching me how to fall. You do know that he saw us dancing right." Kyliee said.

"Shit! Ah ah aaaah. Shut up!" I said.

"Hi, Dad!" Kyliee said.

I looked at Kyliee, looked at her dad and the moment she said hi to him I knew that he knew about us. Plus he had a huge smile in his face at the fact that I looked like I was about to shit my pant, when he popped out of nowhere.

"Now I see why my daughter likes you." He said.

"Dad!"

"What I'm not going to tell her the whole story."

"Wait! I want to hear the story." I told him.

"Maybe some other time. I'm Alan by the way."

"Nice to me you sir."

"It's good to finally meet you Kris. And it's funny that you're the daughter of my best friend." He said.

"Whys that?" I asked him.

"That's for another day but for now you two need to get your hands off each other until you tell your mom about her." He said.

"I'm sorry that was my fault, I just couldn't help it." I told him.

"Not something I want to hear, Kris."

"Sorry!"

"Keep it PG!" He said as he walked away from us.

The moment he was out of sight I grabbed Kyliee by the waist, pulled her close to me and kissed her. Her soft lips press against mine, that wasn't enough so I started moving my lips with hers. I knew that's all I could do at this moment because we had to keep it PG but Kyliee wasn't in the mood to keep it PG because her tongue started making it's way towards my lips and begging for entrance. I knew we needed to stop because the moment we start fighting for dominance it's going to be on like donkey Kong. I pulled my lips away from her and kissed her forehead. We stood there for a while hugging until Alex came next to us.