Chapter 35

"Heyy." I said sounding like I wasn't surprise.

"Wondering how you got here?" She said.

"Nooo I think I have a clue." I told her but my head was screaming how the fcuk did I get here, was I sleep walking.

I knew that she didn't believe me because my face had I'm so lost written all over my face. I look at her who just smiled at me.

"How long have I been asleep?" I asked her.

"Not that long but your one heavy sleeper."

"Yeah I am, I knock out like a log."

"Yup you sure do. Well everyone is waiting for us downstairs so I think we should get down there. But I think you should do something about those marks." She said as she left the room.

"Everyone? Marks?" I yelled out.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and use it as a mirror. I had two hickeys on my neck, one on the right side and one on the left side. I notice that the right side was bigger than the other one.

"Kyliee sure did took her sweet time on this side." I told myself. "Wait! Did my neck just get raped?" I asked myself.

I shook my head to regroup. I looked around her room before I made my way to the bathroom because I didn't know when I would be back here again. The first thing I notice was a pictures taped on her wall. I got closer to look at them to see if I knew some of her other friends. As I was looking my phone rang and it was Skylar.

"Hello." She said.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked her.

"I just wanted you to know that I got the stuff that you wanted."

"Awesome sauce! I'll pick them up later." I told her.

"Oh I forgot to tell you there's this blogger that wants to ask you some questions so here his number."

"Wait wait wait let me write it down."

I got a pen and paper out of Kyliee's desk but when I tried to put the pen back I dropped it on her laptop, which turned on and a picture of me popped out of her screen. The more I look at the picture I notice that it was me during my sophomore year. Then I remember what Kate said about Kyliee liking before we met. I didn't want to be nosey but I can't help it I would walk away and back to the laptop. I finally decide go through her pictures and most of them were her families and friends but there was a secret folder with monkey on it and it was all me. At first I got creped out but the more I think about it.

"Oh shit! Kyliee had a crush on me and that she might be in love with me!" I told myself.

At the bottom of the folder there was a letter address to me but she never send it. I badly wanted to read it but it wouldn't be right so I just closed and walked away from the laptop. I stood there for a while thinking about Kyliee stalking me and its weird that I haven't notice her until that Tuesday night.

When I got downstairs there was a lot of sounds coming out of the backyard so I made my way there. When I got there I saw my nana chatting up with some lady that I didn't know. I had a dumb look on my face because I didn't know why my nana was here and why the rest of my family was here as well. I slowly step outside not wanting to put attention towards myself.

"Ninja Mode!" I told myself.

My ninja mode went out the door the moment my feet hit the ground because my mom popped out of nowhere and announce to the world that I was wake and up. I looked at her like what the fcuk did you do that for shaking my head. My mom grabbed me by my arm and dragged me towards my nana and the lady that I didn't know.

"Hi, Monkey! How was your sleep?" My nana said.

"Okay!"

"Hi, I'm Julie. I'm Riley, Carly and Kyliee's grandmother." She said.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Kris and I'm her granddaughter." I said while pointing towards my nana.

I tried to shake her hand but that didn't happen instead she pulled me into a hug and said, "I'm a huger!" I didn't say anything and just hugged her. When we pulled away from the hug she was staring at my neck. I tried to cover it with my hand back that didn't help.

"What happen to your neck? Was there a bug that bit you?" She asked.

Out of nowhere Riley popped up from behind me and said, "Yeah, a love bug!"

I just stood there pretending not to know what she meant by that. Her grandmother was lost because she asked Riley to repeat what she said but Riley said something else. I looked at Riley shaking my head at her. She just smiled at me. I forgot that my mom was standing next to my nana until she said, "Where is Kyliee and Alex." I looked at Julie to see if she got the hints about Kyliee and me.

"So you the one that she been losing sleep over with." She said.

"Whaattt!"

"Between you and me I think she head over heels for you."

I didn't know what to say to her so I just smiled at her. She grabbed my arm to take a walking around the pool area.

"Kris, so what are your plans with my Kyliee?" She asked.

"Plans? Your Kyliee not even straight forward with me. How the hell am I going to make plans with her." I say to myself.

"I don't know about that because she going out with some guy. I think it's a son of her mom's best friend." I told her.

"That loser! No I wouldn't have that!"

We made it to the pool area where Kyliee and Alex were sitting at the edge of the pool where they both had their feet in the water. The moment she saw that I was with her grandmother she ran up to us.

"Hey, your up." Kyliee said.

"Yup!"

"Well I'll let you two catch up." Julie said before leaving us and going back to where my mom and my nana where.

"Why is my family here?" I asked her.

"Let me guess you though you were sleeping walking and ended up here."

"Maybe." I told her.

"Not even close, your dad and my dad are old friends from colleges. They ran into each other at a store and wanted to catch up and meet you guys so here we are now."

"I was a little close."

"How?"

"I was sleep walking towards your room."

"Your dad took you up to my room."

"See I was close!" I told her.

She just shook her head at me.

"Soo what's up with the bites?"

She looked around and behind her before stepping towards me and whispering into my ears.

"Payback a bitch!"

After she whispered that into my ear she stepped back and kissed me on the lips. I wasn't happy that all we do was play games with us other. I wanted to be more serious and romantic with her so I grabbed her waist pulled her into me. I looked into her hazel eyes and just started singing while we moved from side to side.

"No I'm never gonna leave you darling

No I'm never gonna go regardless

Everything inside of me is living in your heartbeat

Even when all the lights are fading

Even then if your hope was shaking

I'm here holding on

I will always be yours forever and more

Through the push and the pull

I still drown in your love"

As we were dancing she pulled me into a tight hug and continue dancing with me. I was about to kiss her forehead when a manly voice said, "You're the one that stole my daughter's heart."