Chapter 47

The weekend come and went because next thing I knew it was Monday morning.

"Wake up!!" Alex said as she shook me.

"Ahhh..but I don't want to go to school..all I want to do is stay home and bake cookies with you." I told her.

"Kris wake up wake up..you have to drop me off."

"Ask Ryan!"

"He's gone already." She said.

"Ahhhh..fine fine I'm up." I said but I was still in bed and under the covers also I was getting more settled in.

"No you're not!!!" Alex said as she threw something at me.

"Ouch!!" I said as I sat up.

"Got you up!" She said as she ran out of my room.

When I got downstairs Alex was already waiting by the door. I didn't know why she wanted to get to school so early but gave me a chance to bug her.

"Breakfast timeeee!!" I yelled out!

She looked at me and she wasn't happy about it. The look that she gave me was like I'm picturing ways to kill you right now.

"So Alex breakfast?" I asked her.

"You don't eat breakfast!"

"I think I'm going to start today...it's such a beautiful morning so why not..remember breakfast is the most important meal of the day!"

"You want breakfast..here!" She said and toss me a pack of pop traps. "And it's on the go!"

"Ahhh but I want eggs and pancakes and bacon too." I told her.

"Well there's a IHOP near my school so you can go there." She said as she opened the door and walked outside.

"Where you going? I have the keys!"

"No you don't!" She said while showing my keys to me.

"Ahhh shit!" I said as I grabbed my backpack, ran towards my car and Alex.

On the way to Alex's school I asked her why she wanted to get there super early. She told me that she wanted to see a friend and give him some food. In my head I didn't have a clue who or what she was talking about. When we got to her school she ran out of my car. I parked my car and when to look for Alex cause knew something was up. As I was walking towards the playground I spotted her walking into a wooden area for her school, I jogged towards her. When I entered the wooden area I saw Alex with a dog that was skinny and hurt. She was feeding it some bacon.

"Hey that's my bacon." I said while made her turn around.

"Kris, what are you doing here?" She asked.

"I should be asking you that but who's this little guy."

"I don't know, I found him walking around the area so I took him in."

"Why didn't you bring him home?" I asked her.

"Cause dad doesn't like dogs." She said.

"He'll lived!" I told her as I picked up the dog and carried it towards my car. "What are you doing today in school?" I asked her.

"Nothing..why?"

"Let's go!"

"Where we going?" Alex said as she could into my car and sat down.

I place the dog on her lap, "hold on to him." I told her.

"Where we going?" She asked.

"We going to have this little guy check up."