Chapter 5

“You got to be kidding me!”

“We have ourself a winner.” April said while giving us a smile.

“Wow! It’s her, isn’t she that girl that you were gazing over while we were in Mr. Fin’s class?” Max asked.

“I wasn’t gazing, I was just staring.” I told him.

“What! That’s the same thing fool.” Max said while laughing at me and hitting my shoulders.

“Damn, She sexy! I wouldn’t mind giving her a lap dance or her giving me one.” Kai finally joined in on the conversation.

We all looked at him and started laughing out loud, while everybody around us stopped and looked at us to see what’s going on.

“Come down Kai, we don’t want you to get over excited now.” Max told him.

“Shut up!” He answered back.

If you haven’t gotten who walked in or whom Kai is referring to it’s the girl from the café. There’s like a million students in this place, okay I might be exaggerating but why her.

“Ever since I saw her that night at the café I been seeing her everywhere. What the hell is going on?” I tell myself.

“Kris, you have two weeks to accomplish your mission.” April told me.

“Could I be wasted when I do this?”  Jokily asking April for the rules.

“Nooo! Wait, Yes you can be drunk and high as a kite if you want to, it would just be more fun for us to witness.”

I’m just shaking my head and thinking how the hell I got myself into this mess.

“The guy that you’re looking for is Matt and he’s on the swimming team. I always see him with Kyliee, the one that just walked in. She on the volleyball team and I think that they’re going out but I’m not sure. So there might be a problem on you giving her your little dance. If they are seeing each other that mean we have to find you another victim.” April said while she stood up for her chair because the bell rang.

Walking to my next class I started spacing out and talking to myself.

“How the hell am I going to giving her a lap dance?”

“I could tell her that someone signed her up for a free lap dance and that she won.”

“She already thinks that I’m creepy, weird, clumsy and now dirty minded so I guess it won’t be that bad.” Telling myself the bright side of things.

“At least you have her name now, all you have to do is find her and befriended so you can give her your little show in two weeks from now!”

“Great! That sounds awesome and easy!” Telling myself.

I was almost to my class when Ms. Kim one of my art teachers comes up to me to shaking me off from my thoughts and pulled me aside to talk to me.

“Hey Kris, Guess what? One of your photo was sold and that you’re being named as the young new artist of the year in the Art World Magazine.

“Really!” Giving her a smile.

Ms. Kim gave me a hug and told me to follow her to the art department to tell me more info about how the magazine want me in the cover and a two page article on me. I was in the office until school was over. The best part was that I got to miss math class and the test but Ms. Kim talked to Mr. Fin on me retaking it on Monday.

While I was talking to Ms. Kim, Sam texted me asking where the hell was I and that I needed to fill her on what happened during lunch. I guess Max told her about my little mission. I didn’t reply back knowing that it wasn’t going to be the last texts that I’m going to receive from her. Through out the talk with Ms. Kim I got 10 messages from Sam. I was walking to the student’s parking a lot when I saw Sam sitting on top of the hood of my car.

“What the hell get off my car?” Yelling at her.

“Where have you been?” she asked

“I was talking to Ms. Kim because she was called by a art magazine that wants to do a cover on me.”

“Really, that awesome Kris, Congrats but you could have at least answered one of my text.” She said while giving me a high five.

“Yeah, I know but I was to lazy too.”

“Your always too lazy.” She said.

We drove to the café where I told her about Kyliee and how I have to give her lap dance.

Sam just sat there and couldn’t stop laughing at the situation that I was in.

“Oh my God are you going to do it?” She asked me.

“You know me, I never back down on a challenge.”

“Yeah and one of these days it’s going to kick you in the ass.”

“True but when that day come you’ll be there to save me ass, anyways.”

“So how are you going to get her to go along with it? I mean she not just going to let you give her a lap dance in front of us.” She said.

“Yeah, I know! I’m still thinking of ways, to go about it. Maybe I can just ask her, right? I mean who won’t want a free lap dance.” Laughing to what I just said.

Sam just laughed with me and said, “All I know is I’m going to be there, front and center with a bucket of popcorn!”

Adding to what she said, I told her I bet you’ll have a camera in hand so you won’t miss a thing.

“Fuck yeah!”

Smiling at her I said, “Your such an idiot.”

“Hey, if it was me, you would say the same thing and wishing that you were the one getting the lap dance instead of her. So don’t be like you don’t have a dirty mind. I know what’s going on in your dirty little head.”

Smirking at Sam I told her that it’s about to be 5 and I needed to start working soon. Sam and I said are goodbyes but before heading off to see her boyfriend, Jason who worked at an ice cream shop across street from the café. She asked if I was going to Carly’s party because Jason wasn’t going because he had work and she wanted to go but not alone. I told her its 50/50 chance that I might go or not and that she won’t be alone because Max, Kai, Emily and April are going to be there.

“Yeah, I guess but it won’t be the same without you.” She said while heading out of the café.

Three seconds after Sam left a customer walked in, I wasn’t surprise to see that it was no other than Kyliee. “You got to be kidding me!”