Chapter 26

I was going in and out of sleep so I wasn't sure if what I was seeing was real or just a dream. I slightly opened my eyes but it was still somewhat dark so I wasn't sure to what I was seeing. I closed my eyes again and reopened them, this time I think I saw Kyliee sitting on top of me.

"Now I know that this is a dream but who cares it's the best dream ever!" I told myself.

I didn't want the dream to end so I went back to sleep. Once I started drafting off I felt a trail of kisses running on my neck.

"What the hell this feels to real to be a dream!" I said to myself.

I still didn't open my eyes because I didn't want whatever this is to end. I just stayed clam and let it continue. As I enjoy the tracks of kisses running along my neck it suddenly stopped, couple of minutes later I felt a soft kiss somewhat below my right ear. Which made me finally open my eyes and what I saw was Kyliee sitting on top of me. She was leaning forward and kissing my neck. She still didn't know that I was awake so I just lay there and closed my eyes again. As I was lying there all of a sudden Kyliee started sucking my neck. I couldn't take it anymore so I let out a moan. I know that Kyliee heard me moaning because her sucking got harder and at one point I think she bit me. If she was a vampire I think I would have been dead by now. The pressure of her body against mine wasn't helping at all. I was getting turned on.

"What am I saying, I'm already turned on!"

I put my hands on her waist hoping that she would stop cause if she didn't I'm going to over power her and attack the hell out of her. It didn't work she just kept sucking the life out of my neck.

"Oh my God, I really need her to stop." I told myself.

"Light bulb!" I yelled out in my head.

I still had my hands on her waist so I was about to rock her back and forth when Kyliee suddenly stop and stood up away from my neck.

"Wow!" I burst out.

She smiled at me and sat on top of me.

"Best wake up call!" I told her.

Which made her turn red. She got off me and lay next to me. I turn my head toward her and gave her a sad look.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"You got me all hot and.."

Before I could finish what I was saying she cut me off to say, "all you need is a cold shower." And gave me a smirk.

"I don't think that would help cause I'm already wet."

She looked at me and started laughing.

"Wow! You got one dirty mind." She said.

"Wait, What I'm the dirty one? Last time I check you were the one on top of me."

While we're talking I didn't even notice that Kyliee was all dress up and was doing the waiting game. The volleyball team and Kyliee was heading back home today but for Kate and I we were heading back home until tomorrow after the meeting I have with the magazine.

"We're about to leave soon and I wanted to say bye but you were still sleeping. I needed you to wake up." She said.

"You couldn't just tap me."

"No, what's the fun of that."

She stood up half way and leaned into my ears again and whispered, "plus payback is much sweeter" while biting her lips. After she said that she got out of bed and stood against the wall. I sat up and sat at the end of the bed. At first I didn't know what she meant by payback until I stood up and ran to the mirror. I notice that I had a huge red mark on my neck and to make it better I had a teeth mark in it. I turned around to look at Kyliee who had a huge smile on her face. I just shook my head and walked up to her.

"I'm looking forward to getting you back."

"I'll be waiting." She said.

"And this time I'll put it where no one can see it expect you."

"Is that right!" She said as push me against another wall.

While she had me pin against the wall I told her, "Yeah but you have to buy me dinner first." I grabbed her waist and pulled her into me and kissed her. As we're kissing the door suddenly opened.

"Wow! You two didn't get enough of each other yet." Jessie said.

"Nothing happened!" Kyliee said.

"Yeah cause she needs to buy me dinner first before things gets serious between us." I told Jessie.

Kyliee gave me a look and hit me on the shoulders.

"Wait I'm buying you dinner?" She asked me.

"Yeah cause your the one who asked me out."

"Really!"

"Okay you guys could figure out who ask who out later cause we're leaving."

"Aww we're just getting started." I yelled out.

"Yeah whatever, I don't think you have that much game." Jessie said.

"I pulled your friend."

"I think she pulled you." Jessie said.

Kyliee stood next to me laughing and said, "I think Jessie is right I pulled you."

"Okay I'll let you two do your thing." Jessie said as she walking out the door.

"What time you heading back home?" Kyliee asked as I walked her to the door.

"Right after the meeting but if something comes up I'll text you and let you know."

"Okay that works. I guess this is where we say goodbye." Kyliee said.

"I'm not going to say goodbye to you cause I don't like that word so I'll say goodnight instead." I told her.

"You never said goodbye to anyone?"

"No I have but when I do I usually don't see or talk to them again."

"So goodbye is really goodbye to you."

"Yeah if you put it that way."

"If that's the case I'll see you later." Kyliee said.

"See you when I get home." I told her.

I grabbed Kyliee's hand and pulled her into me for a hug and kissed her forehead. When I tired to pull away from the hug Kyliee pulled me into her again. She had her arms around my waist and she was kinda looking down on me since she was a bit taller than me. Kyliee gave me a smile and leaned forward to kiss me, her lips was seconds away from touching mine when one of her teammate pop out of nowhere and yelled out to Kyliee. Kyliee let go of me and started walking towards the elevator but as she was walking I grabbed her hand and pulled her into me to kiss those soft lips of hers.

"Goodnight!"