Chapter 34

When we got to the café Liz was there and working so I introduce Kya to her. When Kya saw how hot and cute Liz was she put on her game face on. I just stood there watching Kya trying to put the moves on Liz. Liz went along with it and flirted back with her. As they talked I went to find a free table to sit on. When Kya came to where I was she had a huge smile on her face.

"So I'm guessing you got the seven luck numbers." I told her.

"Yup!" She said as she swings a piece of paper around in my face.

I grabbed it out of her hand and looked at it, when I saw that it was the number to the café I started laughing loudly and told Kya to call her right away so she can get my coffee order. It took her a while to realize that it was the number to the café.

"What the Fcuk!" Kya yelled out.

I just sat there laughing at her.

"Shut up Kris!"

By the time I stop laughing at Kya. Liz walked towards us and told Kya that she already belong someone else.

"I don't care! I'm still going to get those numbers of your." Kya told Liz.

"Whatttt! When did you get a boyfriend?" I asked Liz.

"Who said that it was a boyfriend?" Liz said.

I look at Kya and Kya look at me. I look at Liz and she look at me with a smile. She stepped forward towards me, she bend down to grab my neck and pull me towards her and kissed me. The kiss came out of nowhere that I still had my eyes opened. I looked at Kya who had a dumb face written all over her. I didn't have a clue to what was going right now but I did what anyone else would do when someone kiss you, I kissed her back. When Liz pulled back I looked at her with what the fcuk look written all over my face but I did know one thing I didn't have a clue to what to say. Kya just stood there next to us smiling and laughing.

"Damn I guess I got some competition." Kya said.

"Whattt!" I burst out as I turned my head to face Kya hoping that wasn't for me.

"Don't worry that wasn't for you so get over your self!" She said.

"Your the one that wanted to talk about us."

We both forgot that Liz was still there and standing just looking at Kya and me.

"Wait you two were a thing?" Liz asked.

"No you just hook up and stuff." I told her.

"I hate when you tell people that we were just hooking up cause it was more than that. I was in love with you!" Kya said.

"I'm sorry, I'm an ass for saying that you and I weren't a thing. I know that even though we didn't put a name on it we were getting out. Are you still into me?"

"I will always love you Kris but I think we both had are time and I think its are time to be friends. Plus cupid just gave me an arrow and its not pointing at you."

"Awww!" I said as I gave her a hug. "I will always love you as well!"

"I'm happy that you two worked it out and I think your pointing that arrow the wrong way!" Liz said.

I looked at Kya and started laughing again.

"Ouch that hurts!" Kya said.

"Wait wait! What was that kiss about?" I asked Liz.

"I'll talk to you later. I need to get back to work." Liz said and walked away from us.

I look at Kya who was watching Liz walking away from us. I hit Kya on the shoulder to bring her back to reality. She turned around to face me. I asked her what she thought about Liz kissing me. She told me that she did that just to get a raise out of her. I told her I hope so cause I don't like her that way and I don't want to hurt her. I also don't want to lose her as a friend.

"How's that going to happen?" Kya asked.

"Remember Jase?"

"Yeah, He was are classmate."

"Well after you left we started hanging out a lot and became super close but he wanted more. I told him that I didn't feel the same way. When he found that out we stop being friends because it was to hard for him."

"Wait a guy liked you?" Kya said while laughing at me.

"Shut up!"

"I bet it won't be like that with Liz."

"I really hope so cause it's going to be hard working with her knowing that I hurt her."

"Still wearing your heart on your sleeves. Don't worry about it cause if you do hurt her she has these shoulders to lean on."

I didn't say anything after that I just stared looking at the chair in front of us. As I drafted away into my own little world I started picturing all the times I spend with Liz and all the flirts we had, like the time I had her pin up against the wall. That more I thought about it I started getting this weird feeling that I might like her. I was so into my own world that I didn't notice that Sam and Ally came into the café. I heard my name being called out but I wasn't really hearing it because I was still trying to figure out my situation.

"Kris, Hello!" Sam said.

"Oh shit, when did you guys get here?" I asked them.

"What the hell Kris!" Sam said as she hit me.

"What the!" I told her.

"You didn't tell me that Kya was back."

Sam hugged Kya and introduces Ally to her.

"I haven't seen you all day but guess what." I told Sam.

"What!"

"Kya is back in town!" I told her.

Sam just shook her head and said, "You're an ass!"

"So what's up with this?" I asked her while pointing to her and Ally.

"She's my study buddy!" Ally said.

"Study buddy!" Kya repeated. "Kris has two of those."

"Whatttt!" Sam asked.

"I'll tell you later."

"It's a date. I'll see you guys later cause we just stop by to get some coffee."

"Its nice to meet you Kya." Ally said.

"Same here, we should all hang out sometimes." Kya said.

"Yeah that would be great." Ally said.

"Later guys!" I told Sam and Ally.

When Sam and Ally left Kya and me started chatting up again, which was good cause it took my mind off the whole Liz situation. While Kya and I chatted she asked me if Sam and I ever hooked up. I told her no cause I never saw her in that way. She was surprise by my answer because Sam and I are very close and touchy with each other.

"Yeah cause she my best friend." I told her.

After talking about random stuff and getting to know each other again we somehow ended up talking about us again.

"Were you ever going to tell me that you were in love with me and that you wanted us to be an us?" I asked Kya.

"Yes I was but I found out that I was moving so I just kept quiet. Were you going to tell me that you wanted to be more than friends?"

"I was going to tell you that night when you told me that you were moving but you went first."

"So we both stayed quiet."

"Yeah I guess so." I told her.

"Kris while you were spacing out my mom called and said that she was on her way to pick me up."

"Sorry about that."

"Don't worry, I'll call you later."

"To see what happens."

"Yup!" Kya said as she stood up and walked out of the café.

I waited for Liz to get off work so we could talk. I didn't have to wait that long because next thing I knew she was walking towards me. I smiled at her and she smiled back and sat down. I didn't know what to say to her so I just sat there waiting for her to start the conversation going.

"You're one heck of a kisser." She said.

"Thanks I guess, so what was that about?" I asked her.

Liz stood up and whispered, "Yeah you definitely know what to do with it!" and kissed me again.

At that moment I knew that she was fcuking with me.

"Shit she got me good!" I told myself.

"Stressing much!" She said as she sat back down.

I was about to say something but I spotted Kyliee staring at us and when she saw me looking at her she ran out the door. I ran off after her but when I got outside she was gone.

"Fcuk!" I yelled out.

I went back inside to grab my stuff and to tell Liz that I'll see her later.

"Sorry Kris!" Liz said.

"Don't worry about it. I'll see you later."

When I got to my car I started calling and texting Kyliee but she wouldn't answer so I drove to her house. When I got there I notice that her car wasn't there so I waited for her to get back. As I was waiting I started spacing out again.

"Why are you stressing about Kyliee? It's not like she your girlfriends. Plus she shouldn't get mad cause she kissed someone else as well." I told myself.

I was going to answer myself but my phone rang and it was my mom telling me that I needed to get home. The next couple days I didn't see Kyliee at all because I was mostly working on my artwork for the art show that I have coming up this Saturday. I decided to do a two pieces set. My grandparents came down for my art show so I was very happy about that but Kyliee was still on my mind. After the art show I found out that someone wanted to buy my piece so I sold it for a good price. I didn't have to work on Sunday so I planning to have a lazy Sunday hanging out at home but that wasn't going to happen because my dad came into my room yelling for me to get up.

"Kris get up, we're going to have breakfast at my best friend's house so get you ass up." He said.

"Do I have to go?"

"Yes, you do cause everyone is going."

When I got up and went do downstairs I saw that everyone was ready to go expect me so I went back upstairs to take a shower and get dress.

"Finally! Someone took their sweet ass time." Ryan said.

"You two let's go!" My dad said.

The moment I got into the car I knocked out but the ride wasn't that long so next thing I knew my sister was tapping me like crazy but I was so tired that it didn't work. When I woke up I didn't know where I was and how I ended up on a bed so I sat up.

"Hi!"