Chapter 19

"Hey you! What's up?" I asked her.

"Nothing I just got home from school and I just wanted to know if you got there safely."

"Awww!! You're just checking up on me."

"Maybe!"

I just giggled at her. When I turned around I saw Ashley still standing there where we were. She gave me a smile so I gave her one as well. I tried to listen to Kyliee as she talked about her day at school but my mind was somewhere else.

"Shit! Did I almost kiss this girl that I just met? Fcuk what's up with me?"

"Kyliee I'm sorry but I have to go can I call you back later." I told her.

"Oh okay, Bye!"

"Bye!"

After I got off the phone with Kyliee I walked up to Ashley to apologize, I didn't know why I was apologizing but it felt like I had too. I told her that I was sorry and that I didn't know what came over me. She told me that it was okay because I wasn't the only one who almost lost control. As we talked there was a knock and Kate walked in asking if I was ready to go to our hotel room. Before heading off Ashley gave me a hug and told me that it's going to be an interesting week. I looked at her with a confuse look on my face.

As Kate and I were walking to her car, she stopped me and asked what was that about with Ashley back there. I told her what happened and that I felt strangely hypnotized towards her. Kate didn't say anything she just looked at me and started laughing.

"Oh Shit look at you, you got two girls on the palm of your hands." She said.

"Whattt! No I don't!"

"So you're telling me that you're not going to flirt with that."

I looked at her and started walking toward her car with a smirk. Kate started yelling at me. She ran up to me and said, "No way!"

"What?"

Kate just shook her head and unlocked the car door. The ride to the hotel was pretty quick. When I got to my room I started unpacking my stuff because this was going to be my home for the next four days. While I was unpacking my camera and my laptop trying to set them on the table there was a knock at the door. I though that it was Kate checking up on me so I opened it and said, "Didn't get enough of me yet!" When I opened the door and to my surprise it wasn't Kate.

"Oh shit!" Thinking to myself.

"With your fine ass I'll never get enough." She said with a smirk.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her as I hold the door half way opened so she wouldn't get the idea of asking to come in.

"I'm staying here as well."

"Oh okay so what's up?" Trying to sound all normal but on the inside I'm freaking out.

"Well the girls and I were thinking about doing some night swimming and we wanted to get to know you more so here I am inviting you."

"Yeah that would be great, thanks! I'll just call Kate and we'll be right down."

"Well we were just thinking that it would be just you."

"Oh! Let me just grab my hoodie and my phone then."

I texted Kate telling her that I would be out and that she could find me in the pool area if she needed me. When we got to the pool Kelly and Maggie was already there and they were both in the Jacuzzi chilling out. I waved to them when they saw us walking to a table and some chairs. We were the only ones at the pool so I was little bit nervous. The moment I took a sit Kelly and Maggie both got out of the Jacuzzi, I couldn't help but stare at both of them as the water dripped on their sexy fine bodies.