Chapter 40

When I got to the gallery the moment I stepped in Ms. Kim threw a ball of paper at me. All I did was laugh at her and gave her a smirk.

"Okay I'm here!" I told

"Yeah I could see that." She said.

We both didn't want to talk about it so we both just started working on setting up the gallery. While we were setting up Kate told me that she created a website for me. She told me that all of my artwork, photograph and design were on it so people could see or buy my work. She also told me she made a fan page where my fans or anyone can write to me and ask questions.

"Really you gave me more work!" I told her.

"Yeah and you need to reply to these people soon cause the site as been up for a week now." She said.

"And you're just telling me this now."

"Yup cause you were to busy getting down in the bathroom!"

"For your formation it was the music room!"

"Making some freaky music there!" She said trying to keep a straight face.

"Wow you know you're my teacher right!"

"Yeah your teacher you had a crush on!"

"That was ages ago!"

"What are you trying to say!" She said holding another ball of paper.

I looked at her top to bottom before saying, "I would still hit that!!"

We both looked at each other before laughing out loud. We stayed there working until the last bell rang so I missed the rest of my classes but I needed to go pick up my homeworks and class works that I missed. On the way to my math class I ran into the principal Mrs. Johnson. She told me that she couldn't wait for my show and would like to buy a piece but I told her that I would just give her one, all she needed to do was pick one. I also asked her if I could talk to her later this week to talk about my idea of graduating early so I could travel next year.

"Sure just come by my office." Mrs. Johnson said.

"I'll be there Wednesday after school." I told her.

"See you then." She said as we walked away from each other.

I got my homework and went straight to work. I didn't get off work until 8 at night. After work I met up with Skylar. I told her about Kyliee's mom setting me up for a blind date. I asked her if she could be my back up if the girl was not my type.

"Wait wait!! Your going?" She asked.

"Yeah I can't really get away from it. Plus I want to be on her good side."

"What are you going to tell Kyliee?"

"Nothing cause she already knows about it."

"You think she mad about it?"

"I don't know!" I told her.

While we're talking there was a knock at the door.

"You expecting someone?" I asked her.

"Oh shit! She here!" Skylar said.

"Who's here?"

"My ex-girlfriend, she wants to get back together and shit."

"Wait you're.."

"Bi! Okay you have to pretend to be my girlfriend..it's you're turn!"

"Why can't you just tell her you don't to get back together?" I told her.