Chapter 18

"Wow that was one crazy ass dream!"

I looked at my Lego clock that was beside my bed and it was about to be 7 so I got up and head to the bathroom to take a shower. The moment I got out of the bathroom I heard my phone click, telling me that I got a text message. It was from Kyliee.

"Weird, Why is she texting me so early?" Thinking to myself.

I grabbed my phone to see what her text said. I think I had to blink twice to read her message because I had to make sure that it said what I read. Her text said, "Oh my gosh, Kris you gave me one huge ass hickie."

"O crap I thought that was just a dream!" I told myself.

I took a step back to think about yesterday and the event that happened with Kyliee. It started to come back to me so I texted her back saying that I bet its not that bad. Seconds later I got a text from her but this time it was a picture of the hickie.

"Damn that is huge. Wow I suck the living shit out of that neck!"

I texted her back saying, "What a masterpiece!"

"Its not something to be proud of."

"Yes it is!" I didn't text that to her but I was smirking.

"Are you smirking?" She asked.

"Nooo! I'm just.."

"Sure you are, I don't believe you. So when are you leaving?"

"Around 7:30. Are you heading to school and did you cover up my masterpiece?"

"Yes I'm heading to school and with your masterpiece I didn't cover it up because it would be pointless cause it's to big."

I couldn't stop laughing when I read her text.

"I'm sorry about that, I didn't mean to.. you know."

"Its all good! Its weird not seeing you in your spot where you doodle before school starts."

"Wait, how do you know where I kick it before school starts?"

"Text me when you get there. I have to go so I'll talk to you later."

"I think she just ignore my question." I told myself.

I went downstairs to eat some breakfast before heading out. While I was eating Ms. Kim called me, telling me that she was on her way to pick me up. I told my parents who was eating as well that Ms. Kim was on her. I went back to my room to get my stuff and bring it down so when Ms. Kim got here I just had to load it up in her car. Ten minutes later Ms. Kim was here and I was loading up my things. I said my goodbyes to my parents and then I was off.

Then moment I got into the car I was still laughing about how Kyliee told me about her mark. I know that we were texting but I could just picture her having an expression like what the fcuk and trying to hide it. It just puts a smile on my face everything I think about it.

"Someone looks like they're really happy and I'm guessing it's not because of this photo shoot that's about to happen."

"What! What do you mean?"

"From that smile you have right now I'm guessing it's because of Kyliee."

"Am I that predictable but how did she know about Kyliee and I." Thinking to myself.

My smile turned into shock. I tell Ms. Kim about everything but not my love life. Wow I can't believe that I have a love life. Ms. Kim and I are very close because I know her for six years now. I met her during summer when I took a class at one of the top art school near us. She was the teacher's aide and during that summer I had a huge crush on her but I knew nothing would happened so I just became her friend. When I saw her during my freshman year and that she was going to be my teacher I was weirder out about it at first but I got over it. The only weird thing is that I have to call her Ms. Kim during school hours, sometimes I'm so use to it I forget to call her Kate.