𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 - 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

TOM'S POV:

I pushed through the crowded hallways desprately looking for Alison. I had to talk to her about this. Everyone knows about us and neither one of us prepared for this relationship going public. I remember liking the way everyones eyes were on me. It felt good and powerfull. But now I keep feeling like a loser that doesn't know what to do with his life. I felt hopeless. All these eyes judging me out of all corners made me insecure. But I avoided showing it.

"Watch it nerd." I spat in a kids face as he bumped into me. Stupid freshmen. I pushed him aside finally getting a glimpse of Alison. She wore some low rise flared jeans. They were a light blue shade that matched perfectly with her pink crop top. Those pants made her eyes look good making my eyes fall for a moment. 

I pushed dirty thoughts out of my head as I aproached her. From behind, I wrapped one of my hands around her waist as I daped my head making my lips fall close to her ear. "We need to talk." I whispered in her ear as I felt her muscles tense under my touch.

I was focusing on Al so much I hadn't noticed Diane and Lea looking at me from beside her. "What are you guys planning on doing? Having sex in the janiators closet?" Diane laughed making Lea giggle along.

"I don't remember it being any of your business." I glared at both of them before returning to my girlfriend. "Empty classroom?"

"Hmm, sure." Alison turned her head over her shoulder meeting my gaze. I wanted to kiss her. Though I knew I was practically able to do it I still wanted to hear what Ali has to say about all of this.

"Alright." I smiled at her and plented a small kiss on the top of her head before letting my hand slide to her own. "They said anything about this?" I asked as I pulled her away from the two weirdos. Have I mentioned we need new friends? 

Alison followed beside me still holding my hand as we passed through the hallways. Her head moved up making her eyes land on me. "They were surprised but eventually saw it coming." She laughed. Her laugh made something in my stomach turn and a smile appeared on my face. If she was happy, I was happy.

"Georg and Gustav didn't take it well." I mutered. I dragged her to a classroom that was empty 90% of the time and took a peek inside. No one. I swung the door open and let Alison walk inside before me. I tried to avoid looking down at her ass but couldn't help myself. I feel like a weirdo.

Just as I closed the door behind me she spoke. "How?" Alisons's confused tone echoed through the empty classroom. It was cold and dark inside, it made me wonder how she felt with wearing nothing but that little crop top and some jeans.

I started walking towards her. She stood beside one of the empty tabels, leaning back on it. "They were angry that I hadn't told them earlier. Georg kept complaining saying that he would've kept it a secret,"

"Hard to believe." She interuppted me with a small smirk as her hands slid n my shoulders when I was close enough.

"Yeah, he kept on insisting that he could keep secrets.  Told him a few examples when he made me fly straight to the principals office and he shut up." I smirked. I put my hands around her waist before sliding them down all the way to the back of her thighs. "Yet I'm here keeping all his secret."

"Willing to tell me one?" Alison asked before letting out a small gasp as I picked her up by her thighs and sat her on the table. I parted her legs with my knee before settling in between them.

I stood there thinking for a moment as I rubbed my hands up and down her thighs. "Remember that time in, I think, geography class when there was a skunky smell around the classroom?" I asked looking straight in her beautiful brown eyes.

Her eyes hid under her eyelashes as she thought about it for a moment before nodding. "Yeah, smelled like someone took a shit, worse, was overcooking meat."

I chuckled at the joke. "He had the balls to smoke weed at the back. I sat beside him. Imagine how I felt having that horrible smell all around me."

"It's better when you smoke it instead of watching someone else do it."

"Yeah, that's obvious." A smile crooked on my lips. "The worst thing is tht the fuckhead blamed me for the smell. I had to talk to the teacher after class."

She laughed at my experience making my heart flutter. She was so dreamy I couldn't keep my eyes nor hands off of her. "Georg like Georg, he's always fuckin' around."

I leaned my face closer to hers making my lips fall on top of hers. I was planning to give her a small, sweet and soft kiss but that clearly wasn't her idea. One of her hands slid at the back of my neck pulling me closer for a deeper and hotter kiss. I sank in. I couldn't decline such a offer. I slightly parted my lips and let my tounge inside her mouth. Our tounges rumbled creating aura between us. Her other hand slid under my shirt digging her nails in my back. 

"Tom Kaulitz and Alison Narf!" Me and Al jumped at the sudden yell. We jerked out head in the direction of the door seeing our Scottish History teacher standing there, fury gleaming in his eyes. I bit my lip as I let go off Alison and she quickly jumped off the table. "Out of my classroom, now!" He said with an accent and pointed towards the hallway.

The dude was terrifying for a 56 year old man with the height of a 12 year old. It was oddly funny seeing him angry but I tried not letting my emotions get over me. I put my hands in my pockets as me and Alison walked past him, trying not to break a laugh as we exited the classroom.

Mr. Brodie pointed a finger at me. "If you ever get in my classroom with one of your grirlfriends again, Kaulitz, I'll report you to the principal!" He said angrily.

"Been told that the last time." I reminded him with a smirk on my face as I put my hand around Alison's shoulder. Yeah, it wasn't the first time I had brought a girl in his class but the other ones were mostly flings. Alison was my real girlfriend, one that I love and don't think of as a phatetic fangirl.

"You don't want to ask for it!" The scottish teacher said before shutting the door behind him. Me and Alison broke into laughter as soon as the door closed. 

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Hey guys, Hope you liked this chapter!
Vote and comment for more.

★·.·'                                               '·.·★