𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻

TOM'S POV:

When we came back to the camping place we all went to our tents to rest from the long trip. I layed down on my matress closing my eyes. My whole body hurt from the walk. I couldn't stop checking Alison out after I saw her in her goddamn bikini. To top it all of she noticed me staring at her and gave me weird looks, good job Tom. I don't even know how I'll handle being in the same tent as her. It's not that I like her, I'll never like her. I've just never noticed how attractive she actually was or her body was.

"Hey Tom can you get out of the tent? I have to change." Lea said crawling in the tent behind me. I glanced at her before sitting up and rubbing a hand over my face.

"Sure, sorry." I said before going out of the tent and looking around. Everyone was already sleeping. Georg was with the others in the other tent and I didn't really feel like tlaking to anyone. I let out a big sigh before I got the urge to pee, great.

I walked towards the toilets and went to the men's one to pee. After I finished doing my business I washed my hands and dried them as usual. When I opened the door to exit the toilet I noticed Alison walking around the toilet house searching for something. Her head turned up to look at me after the door made a noise. I quickly looked down at the ground and went out of the toilets closing the door behind me. 

"Tom?" She said straightening up her posture. 

I looked at her. "What?" I said in a annoyed tone while putting my hands in my pockets.

She took a step closer to me before answering. "Have you seen any electrical outlet's here?" 

I raised my eyebrow a bit confused by why she needs one. "Why?" I ask in a confused and a bit stern tone.

"I need to charge my phone." She said raising her phone charger. I nodded slowly as I leant my back against the wall behind me.

"Don't you have a powerbank or something?" I ask while looking at her. She wore some gray plaid pajama pants and a white crop top. I tried avoiding looking at her chest and it was going great for now.

"I forgot to bring it with me." She said looking at the ground, kicking a small rock.

"I have one." I blurted out as soon as I heard that she doesn't have it. I'm so fucking stupid.

Her brown eyes meet mine and I could feel something in my stomach move. What the hell is happening to me?! "You would borrow it to me?" She asked crossing her arms over her chest.

I slightly looked up at the sky thinking about it. I really had no option at this point. "Yeah, no problem." I said looking back at her as I saw her smile a bit. She has hardly ever smiled at me because of something that I've said so I was a bit surprised by that.

"Thank you." She said as I nodded smilling at her aswell. I swear to god this was probably the most friendly moment we've ever had. 

We got to the tent and both crawled in. Georg and Lea were probably with the others which left just me and Alison alone. I grabbed my bag and dug in it trying to find my powerbank. I felt it in my hands and pulled it out revealing the small black box with a 100% written on the top. I looked at Alison as she patiently waited on her matress. 

"Here." I said handing her the powerbank. 

She looked at me for a moment before taking it and plugging her charger in it. "This better work. I hope you're not pranking me or something." She said plugging her USB charger in her latest iphone 13.

"I hope you're really trusting me." I say smirking at her. "I'm not pranking you, babe."

As soon as I call her babe she glances at me and chuckles. "Sorry for assuming, Hunny." She jokes rolling her eyes while smilling. She puts her phone down beside her on the matress while leaning back on her hands. She looks at me as if she wants to ask something. 

"What's wrong?" I ask her in a normal tone trying not to sound concerned.

"Nothing, just-" She hesitates for a moment before speaking. "Why have you been looking so much at me today at the lake?" She asks as I felt my cheeks turn red from embarrassment.

I let out a small laugh while looking away from her thinking about what to say. "I- Do you blame me?" I say looking back at her. What else am I suppost to say than to confess? Her body was one of a kind to compliment. 

I saw the corner of her mouth tug up in a smirk. "well thank you." She said looking at me proudly. "I know I have an amazing figure but damn, I for sure don't need your approvement." She said rolling her eyes sarcastically.

I laughed a little hearing her say that. "Be carefull or I'm taking my powerbank away." I say watching her turn slightly more serious.

"I'm sorry Mr. Kaulitz, won't happen again." She said not taking her eyes off of me while smilling.

"Good." I say before I heard the zipper move revealing Georg and Lea outside, crawling in the tent. 

Me and Alison quickly looked at them, our smiles dissapearing acting as if nothing ever happened between us.

This is not gonna end well between us.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Hey guys, I hope you liked this part!
Don't forget to vote and comment on this chapter!

★·.·'                                                                       '·.·★