𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓱 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻

ALISON'S POV:

I pulled my shorts off revealing my beautifull black bikini. It really fit me well and showed my curves really good. Tom kept staring at me which made me a bit uncomfortable but his face said it all.

"Stop staring, you're creeping me out!" I said crossing my arms over my chest. He was only in his swimming shorts being shirtless. His perfectly shaped abs were showing and it was hard not to look but I couldn't keep myself from stealing a few glances. 

"what? I'm not staring!" He said back looking up at my face in an instant. He looked a bit mad but embarrassed aswell. It was weird seeing him this way. Even tho I saw him in many situation's he was never embarrassed as much as he is right now and was a few minutes ago.

"Sure you weren't." I rolled my eyes and looked at the lake. I wasn't really in the mood to go in the water and I let out a big sigh to be a little of a drama queen.

Tom looked at the lake aswell before he stood up and fixed his shorts a little. "You going in?" He asked looking at me.

I looked at him and scratched my shoulder. "Sure." I answered before turning to walk towards the water as the others were enjoying their time in the lake. Tom walked behind me and I could feel him staring at my body. fuck. Out of all people He was making me nervous! Never in my entire life did I think Tom Kaulitz will make me nervous because of some stupid shit.

When I came to the edge of the water I slowly sinked in, the water going all around my body. I felt Tom's hand gently brush my back making me look at him. He was looking at the water while going in a bit faster than me. When the water was up to his thighs he pushed his body in letting out a small wince of how cold the water was. It had around 19°C while a normal swimming pool had around 27. I swam in the water shortly after him.

"Oh shit that's cold.." I said standing up while shivering. I heard Tom's short laugh before he came closer to me standing on his feet aswell.

"Let me help you." He said before splashing water at me. 

"Tom, stop!" I yelled at him as I tried hiding behind my hands.

He laughed again before he stopped. "Sorry won't happen again." He pulled out his hand to clear the air between us. I crossed my arms over my chest while looking at him suspicious.

"Hmm.." I looked at him bitting the inside of my cheek while thinking. I took his hand and he shook it lightly while smirking at me.

After a second of shaking his hand he pulled me closer and pushed me in the water. I gasped as he did that the water sorounding my body once again, the coldness of it hitting my body in an instant. I instantly stood up to my feet while looking at him my jaw slightly open from the shock. 

"Fuck you!" I said splashing water at him as he started laughing.  I kept splashing water while going closer to him to push him in the water aswell. We started roughhousing a little as we both tried pushing eachother in but clearly aren't succeding. I was mad while Tom kept laughing and looking at me with a big grin on his face. 

Eventually I succeded on pushing him in and smiled while watching him stand up in the water looking at me. I smiled at him proudly while placing my hands on my hips. 

He glared at me before jumping at me making us both land in the cold as water. I pulled myself up our hair wet as now he was smirking at me. His hands went to my waist while we were trying to get out of the water.

"Feisty aren't we?" I said glancing down at his hand placement as he pulled his hands away, his smirk dissapearing.

"Shut your mouth, Ali." He said while looking at me. His eyebrows furrowed making me take a step back. 

Someone came from behind Tom and hit him on his back in a friendly way. "Making progress?" Bill asked coming around Tom while smilling.

I looked up at Tom before setting my eyes on Bill. "making progress isn't my favourite thing." 

"We can all tell." Tom said looking at me with his eyebrown risen.

I stuck out my tounge at him. "You guys need to do something about your status. It's affecting the whole group!" Bill said rolling his eyes.

"I think the friend group is doing just fine with us liking or hating eachother." Tom said looking at Bill while speaking.

"It's better for all if we keep it this way." I say to Bill aswell as he let out a sigh.

"No, it's not." He said before turning his head towards the others who were slowly aproaching us.

"Hey guys!" Diane said giving me a hug. 

"Alison I love your bikini!" Lea squelled while looking at my clothing piece as if it's a peace of gold.

"thank you, It's from Calzedonia." I say making a small 360° spin to show it off. Tom was talking with the guys but I could see him glance at me as I did that.

"The last time a bought a bikini there I had to pay 80€. That's a lot if you ask me!" Christina said raising her eyebrow while watching me. She was always a cheap-freak and most of her clothes were off of a thrift store. I loved thrifting but I mostly prefer buying high-fashion clothing.

"That's your problem Chris. We're team daddy's money." Diane said rolling her eyes at Christina. 

I giggled as Diane said that. "I prefer boyfriends money." I said pulling a string of hair behind my ear.

"Which boyfriend?" Lea raised her eyebrow making all three of us laugh. I forgot to mention that I was a hoe. I used men for money or sex and usually had them for a few days untill I found a new one. At this moment I had to focus on school and this camping trip so I couldn't have any man to myself. I could get one at this camp but they're all ugly seniors from my school and the only hot ones were the taken ones that of course my friends already had. I got the leftovers, Tom which I wasn't gonna eat!

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Hey guys, I hope you liked this part!
Don't forget to vote and comment on this chapter!

★·.·'                                                                       '·.·★