𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝔂 - 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮

TOM'S POV:

Homecoming will be in a week and today, I'm planing to ask my dear Alison to go with me. From what I've known, a lot of guys had asked her already but she rejected them. Ryan still hasn't made his way up to her so I still have my chance before he takes her. 

The whole friend group is outside the school including me. Alison is not here and I was surprised to see that no one knew where she was. The last time I saw her was today 3rd period. It's curently lunch break and there's no signs of her.

"Y'all I'll go find Alison." I said to the others backing away a little.

"Why? She'll come eventually." Christina said with her usual mom attitude. Christina is fine she's just acting like a 50 year old lady with no life whatsoever. She is the mom of the group there's no doubt in that. 

"I know but I have to talk with her about something." I rolled my eyes ready to leave.

"Like what, The next time she's free to video call?" Georg said making the whole friend group laugh. Bill told everyone about the conversation I had with Alison's mom and specifically mentioned the video call. Now everyone's making jokes of it and keep mentioning it at every opportunity they get.

"Haha, you are so funny Georg." I said humorless. "Remind me the next time you and Lea decide to fuck in the schools toilet." I said before leaving to find Alison. I had no time to deal with these stupid fuckers. If I manage to find Alison I even have time to get her to go to homecoming with me.

I got inside the school and the first thing I checked was the cafeteria, no sign of Alison's long, light brown hair.

I went to the library next and still couldn't find her, not even a sign of her. 

I would want to check the women's toilet but I can't since I'm a man and that'll bring me to detention. But honestly, do I give a fuck? Nope. 

Next was the women's toilet. "Alison you here?" I yelled seeing a locked stall. No answer. "Fuck this." I kicked the stall but obviously It wouldn't have opened that way. Getting out of the stupid toilets my last destination was the cheer locker room. 

I already heard a few voice's while I was walking down the gym's hallway to the locker room. The closer I was the more I could recognise the voice and before I even got there I knew it was Alison talking to whoever was with her.

When I got to the locker I wouldn't really say that I was patient. I barged in the room noticing no other than Ryan and Alison. They were talking, well it looked like it before I came in. Alison turned around to check on the noise the door made meeting my eyes. I swear to god that my nerves ain't having it today.

"The others are waiting for you." I said in a bit of a angry tone. She's here with Ryan, I don't like that one bit. He's stealing my homecoming date.

"Let me finish talking to him." She said as I looked up from her locking my eyes with Ryan. That fuck head. He was smirking at me and I already knew where this shit was going. It's been a week or two since I beat him up but he still has some visible wounds and scars, maybe a few will return again.

"No time for that, let's go." I demanded looking back down at her. I'm seriously not in the mood for this, when will she stop being stubborn?

She rolled her eyes. "I'm not going, guess you'll have to wait." She stubbornly said.

"Do I have to fucking drag you?" I walked closer to them ready to grab and drag her out of here. "You're coming weither you like it or not."

"Do you always treat women like that?" Ryan stepped in. I'm having a bad day, this dude always has to make it worse.

"Look, mr. big E I don't have time for any of this bullshit, especially anything that has to do with you. I don't want to deal with this. I came here to get what I want, not to pick another stupid fight with you." I said annoyed by him. Someone had to say it, and if that someone wasn't Alison then it's me.

I heard Alison scoff which made me even more fucking annoyed. She has a million personalities for a million people. This woman can't be herself for once. "I'll talk with you later." She said to Ryan smilling slightly at him. 

"Alright then, call me." He kissed the top of her head and I swear that the pain in my chest wasn't jealousy.

I took her hand and dragged her out of there before shit could get out of hand. I ignored her complains, didn't want to hear any of those. This school Alison is becoming a bit annoying and it's fucking annoying! She needs to stop this shit she has towards Ryan, it's killing me. 

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter!
Don't forget to vote and comment for more.

★·.·'                                 '·.·★