𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 - 𝓼𝓲𝔁

ALISON'S POV:

These days kept getting weirder and weirder. First me and Tom decide to randomly have sex, then me telling him that I don't want to lose him which turned out to be a good choice since after I told him that he said that he'll always stay by my side. I swear to god that I got such a big catch. Tom may be overprotective or he may get jealous very easily but he's stil one of the sweetest people I know. He's just amazing, funny, popular, hot, and he plays guitar! What else do you need in a boyfriend? He may not be very clever but he is somewhere in the middle when it comes to that. Thinking about mine and Tom's relationship either brings butterflies in my tummy or shivers down my spine. Knowing that people may some day see us or just randomly find out that me and Tom are fucking behind everyone's back makes me scared.The stuff me and Tom are doing aren't just because it's fun anymore. I'm pretty desprate for him ever since we started sleeping with each other behind everyone's back. I kinda want to become official aswell but I'm scared of what everyone'll think of it. It's not safe for either of us and most people will think that we're joking.

We finally went on the bus to go back home. Me, Tom Georg and Lea  sat at the very back of the bus and I was lucky enough to get Tom seated beside me. The seating position was pretty weird but good enough so I wouldn't have to suffer the whole ride back home.

The seating position:

(Nick is a good friend of the guys

(Nick is a good friend of the guys.)

Tom likes sitting beside the window and everyone remembered that since every time someone would sit there he would yell at them and threaten to beat them up if they don't move. One time it lead to a small fight that included both Georg and Tom in it. It was a stupid fight about the seat but they made up a few weeks after that. 

I scrolled through my phone to try and find a youtube video to watch. "What are you doing?" Tom asked beside me peeking over to check my phone screen.

"watching youtube." I said clicking on a random animated video that looked intressting. 

"You can't even hear anything." He said in a confused tone. It was really loud in the bus since everyone kept talking and talking but luckily I had a solution.

"I have earpodes." I showed him the small box that had a pair of those in and I could see his eyebrows rise a little by an inch or two. 

He looked at me and smiled michievously. "Could I maybe watch with you?" He asked in a cute tone making me laugh slightly.

"Sure." I handed him one of the earpods and settled the other one in my ear. I played the youtube video as me and Tom watched it together. No one bothered us, it was just me and him watching a cute romance animated movie.

TOM'S POV:

It felt nice watching the movie with Alison. It was a weird and unrealistic movie but I enjoyed it only because she was beside me letting me watch it with her. Halfway through the movie her head was laying on my shoulder and she was sleeping peacfully. I don't blame her for falling asleep. It's about 8 pm and there's 3 more hours left till we come back to our home town.

I still can't believe that we fucked last night. I couldn't get the scenes out of my head, they were stuck in there playing over and over again. Even when we had sex and Alison looked as if she got shocked with a teaser, she still looked beautiful. I don't know how she manages to be doing the craziest stuff and still look as pretty and georgous as always. I feel a bit guilty about lying to my brother and to all of the people here about me and Ali hating each other but we're slowly trying to become frenemies publicly so it wouldn't be as weird when we make in official.

"Is she sleeping?" Bill's head popped up at the side of his seat looking back at us. I nodded not saying anything as I stopped the movie so I could hear Bill a bit more clearly. "Don't wake her up and let her sleep." He told me.

"I won't." I moved my arm so it was settled around her shoulder and I caressed it gently. 

"I'm serious Tom, don't be a bitch and let her get the rest she needs." He told me again in a demanding tone as I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, I wasn't even planning on waking her up anyways." I said in a annoyed tone.

"Tom ple-" Bill tried finishing his sentence but the music of the movie interuppted him and I couldn't hear him anymore. I continued watching the movie while Alison slept on my shoulder.

She looked so beautiful when she sleeps and isn't yelling at me. She's a totally different person when she's awake but sometimes she's as calm as she is in her sleep. I love both Alison's, the one that angers me and the one that loves me, no, likes me. 

I can't wait to be back home and get more privacy with this georgeous woman that I used to hate with all my heart. We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for this camping trip, I'm glad I changed my mind the last minute and decided on going. I love the life I'm living now, it'll be even better when we get back home. Late night band practices in the garage, Alison's cheer practice that the guys insist on watching, making out with Alison in my room, the classes me and Ali share together, all combined is a perfect combination of dream life.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter!
Don't forget to vote and comment.

★·.·'                                                                                '·.·★