𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝔁𝓽𝔂 - 𝓸𝓷𝓮

TOM'S POV:

I ask myself why I don't skip school under the condition that I'm in. There's an easy answer for that. I can't really move on by staying at home. That may sound stupid but there's an explenation. If I see Alison more often I'll eventually get bored of her beauty and her overall. If I stay home there's a high possibility I'll fall more for her when I see her next time. So I'll just go to school and hope for the best. I know myself that I don't want to get over her, that's why I keep sending her those clingy messages every single day. It is a bit weird for me to do that after the break up but deep inside I don't want to lose her. I'm trying everything to move on.

I'm currently sitting in my Biology class with Georg sitting beside me. I'm not doing shit other than scrolling through my phone with a neutral expression on my face since I didn't feel like talking to anyone. A few weeks ago I'd be joking around with my best mate making fun of the teacher but now, it's just not it.

I wore a oversized black shirt with a big pink print on front and some dark baggy jeans. I never put much effort in my outfits so I just quickly shoved on a headband this morning and a black cap. I didn't really like being basic but when it came to my outfits I'm as basic as a grandpa.

Inspo:

I scrolled through my tiktok foryou page trying to find at least one thing that'll catch my interest

I scrolled through my tiktok foryou page trying to find at least one thing that'll catch my interest. My finger stops moving when some two blonde chicks from my school appear on my screen. They were dancing to an innapropriate audio mostly showing off their outfit's. They both wore a cheerleading uniform and for a moment my eyes drifted to Alison. I miss her.

"Herrgott, Tom, stehst du auf Ginny? (Jesus Tom, are you into Ginny?)" Georg chuckled looking at my phone. I stopped the video as I looked up at him raising my eyebrow.

"Who?" My voice came out in a sharp tone. I wasn't really kind to anyone since the break up, I don't even have the intention to.

Georg pointed at the left girl. "Ginny, I don't know the other one tho."

I stare at the girl Georg pointed at. She had curly blonde hair and brown eyes. Her makeup looked like what people call "Latina makeup". She doesn't look bad but all I see on her face is cake. "They seem familliar." I say before I scroll to the next video.

Georg pulls his hand back as he stares up at me. "You alright dude? I'm seriously getting a bit concerned about you." No I'm not fucking okay. The woman I'm desprate for keeps ignoring me. 

I glance at him before answering in the most casual tone ever. "I'm fine."

His eyebrow rose. "You don't seem fine. Do you need me to find you a chick? Maybe you just need a bit of-" He started saying in a cocky tone before I cut him off.

"I don't need your fucking help dude, I'm fine!" My eyebrows drove closer to each other as I looked at him with an annoyed, angry expression on my face. He always had to ruin everything with his sassyness. Can't he act and be normal for once? I seriously don't have any good friends at all.

Georg raised his hands in surrended looking at me while bitting his bottom lip. "Ich habe nur versucht, nett zu sein! (I was just trying to be nice!)" He said ina more of a serious tone but the sassynes was still pretty much heard. 

I looked at the teacher before I grabbed my school bag and stood up. I wasn't dealing with this fucker, even if we were in the middle of class. "Fick dich." I told him as I walked towards the door. Everyone in class was looking at me including the teacher that was practially yelling at me to come back. I couldn't give a bigger fuck. I walked out of those damn door and slammed them shut behind me. The last thing I needed to deal with was Georg. He can't keep his fucking mouth shut, can he? 

I walked down the empty and cold hallway while reaching into my pocket. I pulled out a small bottle as I pulled off the lid taking one pill out. I glanced around me before putting the pill in my mouth and swallowing it. I needed to forget everything for a moment, I don't like the state I'm in. I went to the school's bathroom and locker myself in a stall as I sat down on the cold floor. I closed my eyes leaning my back against the wall behind me as I waited for the drug to kick in. I don't know how powerfull the drug is, much less what it even is. I got it off of a good friend of mine that sells stuff. He told me they were some antidepressiion pills and my ass went on and got 'em. 

I groaned. This is taking too long. I took my phone out of my pocket opening the messages app. It cures me a bit seeing that her number is still up there. A small smile played on my lips as I clicked on the chat.

Stupid whore
___________________________

You're still n. 1 in my head, baby.
I want you back.

I sent the text before my head started spinning. I take back what I've said about this. I closed my phone and my eyes quickly shut afterwards. The black that covered my view turned into a bloodshot red color. I'm pretty sure that's not a good sign.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Hey guys, hope you all liked this chapter!
Vote and comment for more.

★·.·'                                     '·.·★