𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻

TOM'S POV:

Me and Alison started walking towards the forest where every single fucking couple was searching for these damn insects. They were all holding hands some of them kissing and the other ones searching and holding hands. I sighed as I walked behind Alison letting her do the job since I wasn't in the mood of touching nor seeing insects. If I was being honest, I'm scared of those mother fuckers.

"Found anything, Ali?" I asked Alison keeping up with her. She glanced back at me while walking straight through the woods.

"Not yet but I see something over there." She pointed towards a tree with yellow dots sorounding it.

I looked back at the other pairs, they were pretty far away from us. "Alright, go get them." I said looking back at Alison.

She handed out her hand as I handed her the jar I was holding. I looked down at her face while she took the jar, her eyes focused on the little insects flying around the tree. I sighed as I watched her aproach the tree carefully.

She was holding the jar while running around trying to get at least one of the flies in the jar. I burst out laughing watching her fall over a rock. God she was so fucking stupid, and I love it.

"Carefull Al, or you might fall!" I shouted at her while laughing watching her struggle to get up.

"Shut up and help me!" She yelled back in a angry tone. 

I aproached her still chuckling while squatting down handing out my hand to her. Alison looked at me hand as if she's deciding to either trust me or not. 

"Don't be a pussy and take it." I said in a demanding tone while looking down at her. 

She bit the inside of her cheek before taking my hand, helping herself stand up. Just as she was standing up I let go of her hand making her fall back down on her ass. 

"Ouch! What was that for?!" She said in a angry tone while looking up at me. 

I was standing infront of her grinning big. "My hand slipped." 

She stood up and glared at me. "People like you are the reason why God doesn't talk to us anymore." She said holding the jar with the one little yellow dot in it.

I raised my eyebrow I got a bit angry by her insult but I tried not showing it that much. "I'd slap you at this moment," I said looking at her.

"go ahead." She said crossing her arms over her chest acting though and smart, so fucking annoying.

"I don't want to make your face look any better." I took the jar out of her hand. "Let's go or I might get infected by your stupid-ness." I replied before walking away towards the camp.

ALISON'S POV:

Tom was walking towards the camping site while I was walking behind him. He thinks he's so cool with his stupid comebacks but he ends up looking like a complete idiot saying them out loud. 

We came back to the camp where everyone was gathered already including Bill and Diane. Bill was holding a bunch of sticks while Diane was holding just a few. Tom came up to them and showed them the jar with only one small light in it. Bill looked dissapointed but as if he understood aswell. Everyone knew that me and Tom hated eachother, we may be in the same friendgroup but our relationship isn't at it's best.

I walked up to them shortly after Tom and I started talking to Diane for a bit just waiting for this thing to be over with. I took my phone out of my pocket checking it for a bit but we didn't have any wi-fi or signal so it was useless.

I was finally in my tent putting my pajamas on with Lea while Georg and Tom were outside the tent smoking a ciggarete, thipical.

"How many insects did you get?" Lea asked me pulling a sweater over her head. 

I sighed and put on some sweatpants. "one." I said in a dissapointed tone as I heard her laugh a little. 

"You and Tom couldn't even work together huh?" She said while taking some shorts out of her bag.

"He's scared of insects. He can't even get a small bug in a jar, how do you expect me to work with him?!" I said in a angry tone while pulling a crop top over my head that I was gonna sleep in.

"Shut up bitch, you're being annoying." I heard Tom say from the outside making me groan in annoyance.

"I'm only speaking facts!" I said back to Tom before turning to Lea. "You went to get insects too?"

She nodded. "got 8 of 'em" She said with a proud smile.

"That's because you had an actual man as your partner." I said crossing my arms over my chest as Lea put her shorts on.

She shrugged. "Tom is a man too," 

I gave her a 'you know what I mean' look before I rolled up to my sleeping bag laying on the matress my sleeping bag is laid on. "I can't believe we're gonna spend 2 weeks on a fucking matress." I whined.

Lea crawled to her matress that was laid beside mine. "I agree, I already miss my bed so much."

"Same." I said closing my eyes. I heard Tom open the tent and come in as he sat down on his matress with Georg coming in behind him.

"Wanna play truth or dare?" Georg asked laying down on his sleeping bag.

"I'm not really in the mood." I said not looking up at either of them.

"I'm in to play." Lea said smilling at Georg.

"alright, Tom?" Georg turned his head towards Tom waiting for his answer.

"No," Tom said in a tired tone.

"c'mon It's not fun if only two play it, I mean you can't play it in two." Georg said hitting Toms shoulder.

"I'm not playing jeez!" Tom said in a angry tone laying down on his matress.

"Fine then, maybe some other day then." Georg turned to Lea with a dissapointed look as she nodded.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter
don't forget to vote and comment!

★·.·'                                                                         '·.·★