𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻

ALISON'S POV:

I was on the school bus sitting a row away from the back with my three best friends. Diane was sitting beside me while Lea and Christina were sitting in a seat ahead of us. We were going camping with our school and sadly my enemy was coming too. Tom was one of the popular guys and was also "the hottest" guy in our school according to my friends and other chicks. We are all 18 but a few people 19 since they failed a year. My bestfriends and me were the popular girls. We were all cheerleading and hanging out with the band members, aka the popular guys. I always disliked Tom, I mean we always disliked eachother. We never talked normally, we usually made fun of one another and fought about stupid things! I always got along better with his friends more than him.

I was sitting in my seat scrolling through my phone calmly but slowly getting annoyed.

"Stop it, Tom!" I said in a loud tone as Tom kept kicking my seat over and over again.

"What will you do if I won't?" He teased as usually. I swear this guy is the most annoying person on the whole planet, he never does what you tell him to.

I turned around my knees on the bottom of the seat while I leaned my head over the back of the seat looking directly at him. "either you stop kicking my seat or you're flying out of the window this second!"

I saw a smirk forming on his face as he kicked my seat a few times more.

I sigh. "Look if I give you a chewing toy, will you stop?" I say as Tom's friend beside him burst out laughing making everyone look at us confused. 

Tom glared at me. "I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and poop out a smarter statement than whatever you just said." Tom said his ego bigger than ever.

"You're getting these comebacks off of "2020 baddie comebacks" tiktok account?" I said raising my eyebrow.

"I'm getting these comebacks from you, darling." He crossed his arms over his chest while looking at me with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and turned back to my old seating position. I put on my headphones and listened to some music waiting for us to come to the stupid camping place already.

AUTHOR'S POV:

The bus had finally arrived to the camping place an hour later. The students stepped out of the bus gathering infront of the path leading towards the campsite.

"Alright everyone," One of the five teachers started. "As you can see we're here at the camping place, It's complitely empty which means that we have it all to ourselves for the next two weeks!" She said with a smile as a bunch of students frowned. "We'll be putting you guys in groups of four, each group staying in one tent together. The groups will contain two girls and two boys, we made them based of the friendship we've seen going on for the past years you've been in school" The teacher said with a smile.

Everyone looked at eachother thinking of who they want and don't want to be in a tent with.

The teacher spoke again taking a paper out of her pocket. She stared at it reading a few of the groups before announcing it. "The first group would be Christina, Diane, Bill and Gustav. Pick up a tent at ms. Jane and put it together with your team." The teacher pointed towards the teacher that held tents for students to use before she continued with other groups.

Alison was nervous since there was only about 16 people left and Tom was still one of them. Tom had his hands in his pockets while kicking around some rocks looking bored waiting to get called in a group.

"Group number 10." The teacher said looking at her paper. "Alison, Lea, Georg and Tom." The teacher then looked up at them smilling.

Alison's eyes widened as she looked at Tom seeing him smirking while walking up to the teacher that held tents. He took a tent and looked at Alison before speaking. "I bet I can set up the tent better than you."

"I bet that if you set it up it'll fall apart before midnight hits." Alison said walking past Tom with Lea walking beside her. Tom rolled his eyes as he followed ahead with Georg.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

New story you guys, I'll be updating the old one too I just wanted to make
 another one since I got a bit bored of the last one.

★·.·'                                                                                                   '·.·★