𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 - 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮

ALISON'S POV:

It was Monday after practice. Me and Tom are driving towards the garage to hang out with others. Luckily, we were alone and no one forgot to take their car this time. This gives me and Tom more space and privacy which is a good thing for me. It's been about a week since the whole video scandal and it hasn't been as hard as I thought. We weren't very intimate in the hallways since it was not the time yet. All that we did at school was mostly just touching and a few kisses there and here. Never a makeout, never cuddling, just normal couple things. 

"I liked the private relationship more," Tom said looking at me in the corner of his eye as he drove the car. 

I looked at him with a smirk on my face. "Honestly, same. This is a bit too much for me." 

"Besides all the bad stuff that came with this, at least I can now kiss you in public," Tom said as he looked back at the road and put one of his hands on my thigh, rubbing it softly. I felt my cheeks turn a bit red at the small gesture. We're in a relationship but yet this type of stuff still makes me go crazy.

"I changed my mind, I don't want to go to the garage yet." I joked making Tom chuckle.

He continued rubbing my thigh until we came to a red light. "Come here." He demanded as he leaned over the console and pulled me towards him, securing me in a hot and tender kiss. I let myself melt into his touch. My hands met the skin on his cheek, pulling him closer towards me. I felt his tongue slip in my mouth deepening the kiss.

Suddenly, a horn rang behind us making both me and Tom snap away from each other. Damn, Georg, he drove behind us. We looked towards the light seeing that it was still red. What a moron. "Why are we still friends with him," I said in an annoyed tone as I leaned back in my seat crossing my arms over my chest.

"I keep asking myself that either," Tom said as the light turned green and he started driving. "He's such a goofy man it's starting to annoy me." He said turning a corner as his hand covered my thigh again.

"How can Lea date him," I said in a disappointed tone not understanding my friend. Georg is a nice and attractive dude but again, he's a weirdo and his jokes aren't even funny. He thinks he's being cool but he ends up looking like a kook.

Tom sighed as he caressed my skin with his thumb. "I think they'll break up soon. Georg said that Lea is starting to annoy him or something, they had a lot of fights lately." 

"Sad but glad? I don't wish for them to break up, but like..." I drifted off looking out of the window.

We arrived at the garage shortly after. Tom helped me get out of the car and held my hand as we walked towards the entrance. The others weren't here yet other than Georg and Lea, they were walking right behind us. Tom unlocked the door of the garage and we went inside. Immediately I sat down on the couch the furthest away from the entrance. I draped my legs over the arm of the sofa and closed my eyes to relax a little.

"Quit sleeping on my favorite couch!" Georg said making me open my eyes looking up at him. He stood in front of me looking down at me like a madman. "Get off or I'll pick you up myself."

"Hey quit yelling at my girl." Tom mocked him as he walked beside Georg pushing him away. I laughed at Tom's joke remembering what Georg had said a few months ago when we went dress shopping at the mall.

"Tell your girl to get off my couch and make her sit on your face instead," Georg said looking at Tom with a smirk on his face.

I looked at Tom seeing his cheeks turn a bit red as a small, shy smile spread across his lips. "Fuck off, don't you have your girlfriend to go to?"

Georg's smile suddenly faded and he looked away from us, towards the entrance. Lea wasn't here, I guessed she went to the toilet. "Yeah, uh, about that.." Georg turned back to us scratching the back of his neck. "We're over."

My eyes widened. This was crazy. I was expecting it but it's so weird hearing that it's true. Lea and Georg were over, just like that. "What? Why?" I said confused looking at Tom and seeing his facial expression shocked as well.

"Eh, I don't know. There's been a lot of fights and shit, we couldn't act like a happy couple anymore." Georg shrugged looking down at the floor. "I don't really care anyways, she was acting like Chris most of the time."

"That's stupid, you guys were actually alright together," Tom said a bit annoyed that this is happening to his friend. I didn't like the way Georg called Lea annoying but tried ignoring it as I figured that this was just the way exes acted towards each other.

Georg didn't say anything and just shrugged instead. The door of the Garage opened making all three of us look towards it. Inside came everyone else that was missing including Lea. I stared at her for some time trying to see if she was sad by her body language but she acted pretty normal.

"Aye, let's get you off of the sofa before Georg kills you," Tom said walking closer to me.

"Aye, what do you mean?!" I said looking at Tom as he put one of his hands under my knees and hooking the other one under my upper back. I winced and put my arms around his neck as he picked me up. "I'm able to walk!" I said a bit scared of being held this way.

"Yeah, and I'm able to carry you," Tom smirked planting a soft kiss on my cheek as he carried me towards another couch. 

"Why are they being so clingy?" I heard Diane say to Christina while looking at the way Tom carried me.

I rolled my eyes at the two. Tom sat down on the couch sitting me on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to his chest. "Wanna go to my room?" He whispered in my ear. 

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter
don't forget to vote and comment!

★·.·'                                                            '·.·★