𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝔁

TOM'S POV:

We finally came to the lake shortly after. I put my bag down on the ground waving at Georg and others to settle beside me. As expected they came and sat down. We were all tired from the long walk so sitting down for some time would be really great.

"Can we go in the water?" I asked sitting down beside Lea. 

"I don't think so." Christina replied looking at me. I looked at Georg who was in a rush.

"I don't care guys, I'm going in!" He threw his shirt on the ground and ran towards the water jumping in. We all laughed out of his crazyness.

"How's the water?" Bill yelled.

"Wet!" Georg replied swimming around a bit. I smirked as I saw a teacher aproach him telling him some stuff before he nodded and went out of the water. He started walking towards us while having a smug look on his face. "I don't think we can go in yet."

"good job on finding that out smart ass." Diane said rolling her eyes as her attention moved back to her phone.

"Wait do you have signal?" I asked her jumping up a bit to get my phone.

She nodded. "I do but it's going pretty slow." She tapped some stuff on her phone.

"Oh my god finally some signal!" Alison said in excitement as she grabbed her phone and scrolled through it.

Everyone was quiet just checking some stuff out on our phones. It was great finally going on social apps to check things out. I looked at my instagram post that I made before we went camping.

 I looked at my instagram post that I made before we went camping

"Saturday nights are crazy!"

5.493 likes.

I looked at the post for a minute before clicking on the comments.

Leymaiej
You guys seem to have fun!

GustavSchafer
Brother love, invite us all next time!

CallMeAli
The cameraman hit your ugly spot!

I glared at Alison's comment. This girl was so annoying. She always has to comment under my posts or reply to my stories in the most annoying way possible. She can't stop pointing out my insecurities and keeps saying how ugly my photos are. She jokes about editing her in every single one of my pictures so there would be something to compliment.

I heard my name being called and I flinched looking up. I was so cought up with Alison's comment that I forgot I wasn't alone. I looked at Georg, Bill and Gustav who were shirtless standing infront of me. 

"What?" I gritted out in a annoyed tone.

"Chill dude, we're just asking if you'll come in the water with us?" Gustav said looking down at me.

"I'll come in five." I said brushing them off as they rolled their eyes and ran to jump in the water. I put my phone back in my bag before turning to the girls. Christina was in her bikini, Diane fully dressed and Lea in her bikini top and shorts. Alison however was still on her phone. "You guys going in the water?" I asked.

Lea turned to look at me while pulling her shorts down and nodding. "you?" Diane asked while undressing. 

I shrugged. "I'll go in a few minutes." I said calmly as I glanced at Alison. What was so interressting on her phone, why is it getting so much of her attention?

"Alright!" Diane replied before pulling her pants down and looking at me. "See you in a bit." Christina said before they walked towards the lake. I sighed watching them walk away just like that. I then turned back to Alison who I was really curious about at this moment.

"What are you doing?" I asked her moving closer to her.

"None of your business." She said looking at me while pressing her phone to her chest hiding the screen.

"C'mon don't be a puss and tell me." I said in a annoyed tone while looking at her.

"Why should I?" She said raising her eyebrow. 

I got even more closer trying to snatch her phone away from her. "Stop being stubborn."

She leaned back while pressing her phone strongly to her chest. "Stop trying to take my property away from me!" She spitted out as I inched forward.

"Stop being a bitch and show me!" I leaned over her as she kept leaning back. I tried snatching her phone again but ofcourse she kept holding it strongly not letting go. "God Alison just tell me!" I said in a louder and angrier tone.

"What's wrong with you dude?!" Her back hit the ground as I stood on all fours on top of her. My strong arms were on both sides of her head pinning her down.

I heard her breathing fasten a little as I stared down at her. She looked pretty confused by why I was so angry about that which I couldn't even answer myself. I couldn't take the fact that someone else was getting her attention beside me if we don't count our friends. "What are you watching?" I asked her in a pretty harsh tone while looking at her soft brown eyes.

She breathed heavily for some time and glanced towards the lake to see if anyones watching before turning back to me. "It was just come cat video. Why are you making such drama out of it?" 

I instantly felt my cheeks burn red out of embarrassment as I turned my head to some random guys who were watching us. "Fuck." I mumbled under my breath. "Sorry I got mad by your comment so I- Well- just sorry." I was to embarrassed to even speak at this point. I made myself look like a complete idiot.

She kept looking at me for a few seconds before we heard someone call me by my name. "Get off of me!" Alison said pushing me off of her making me fall back on my ass. I glared at her before turning to some random guy that just wanted to say hi to me.

I pulled my shirt off showing my handsome body that a lot of girls drooled over. I turned to some ladies who were whispering something while looking at me. I smirked and winked at them before turning back to look at Alison and oh fuck.

Even tho she was just in her bikini top still wearing her shorts I could see all of her goddamn curves. Her body was so fucking hot. I've never noticed how curvy and hot her body was, it truly was a body that any girl would want. My eyes fell to her chest before going to her slim and curvy waist. I bit the inside of my cheek while watching her pull her shorts down her amazing thighs. I looked at her hourglass body making me want to touch every single inch of it. My strong hand going around her slim waist while the other one travelling to her thighs. shit, I shouldn't be thinking this way about my enemy but oh my fucking god! I'm craving to feel and touch every single inch of her.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Hey guys, I hope you liked this part!
Don't forget to vote and comment on this chapter!

★·.·'                                                              '·.·★