𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝔂 - 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

ALISON'S POV:

We walked in the Victoria's secret store and I already knew that Tom won't have his best personality in here. He was walking right beside me with his hand around my waist while the other two lovebirds were infront of us talking and laughing about random shit. I didn't mind Tom touching me since neither of the two lovers could see us so I let him. 

"Guys me and Georg are gonna go check that section out." Lea turned around as Tom's hand flew back to his pocket in an instant. 

"Alright." Tom nodded as I just gave her a quick thumbs up. Her and Georg quickly left leaving me and Tom alone. Tom looked down at me and smiled. "You need something from here or do you want to go in one of the cabins? I'm feeling a bit thirsty."

I looked up at him and rolled my eyes. "I need new underwear. You can either go with me or wait outside, your choice." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Fine, I'll go with you." He said quietly.

"Alright." I smiled up at him before turning around and walking to the other side of the store where they had bra's on sale. I heard Tom follow behind me before the sound of his footsteps stopped. I turned around seeing him looking up at a picture of Adriana Lima and Naomi Campbell pose together wearing nothing but lingere. "Tom c'mon let's go." I went up to him ready to drag him away.

"She's really fucking hot." Tom said pointing at Adriana. 

I sighed before speaking. "Yeah, I know." I said looking up at the picture of the two world-wide famous models. They're both really pretty.

"Don't worry, you're still the hottest chick I've ever looked at." He said turning to look at me.

"Like you calling me a chick would make me feel any better." I said looking at him aswell. I don't know what he's trying to tell me but it's not working in any way. 

"It works on others." He laughed slightly showing his teeth. "I want you to wear that." He said pointing at the clothing the two models were wearing in the picture.

"Keep dreaming." I said turning to go find the stuff that I'm in a need of getting.

"Please Ali, for me?" He begged chasing behind me. "I really think it'll look hot on you."

"I'm not in the mood for that type of shit Tom, I just really need to get the stuff that I need and leave this stupid mall." I said stopping to look at some cute bra's.

"I can buy it for you, I mean, I can pay for everything that you're planning on buying just please take that lingerie." He begged me even going as far as grabbing my wrist. I looked up at him confused. I really don't know why that man wants me to buy that peace of fabric so bad.

"Why?" I ask pulling my hand away from his.

"Just want to see how good you look wearing it." He said licking his lips. "I think it'll fit you well and it's a waste not seeing how hot those clothes would look on you." 

"You're not convincing me, Tom." I say crossing my arms over my chest.

"Fuck, you know what? I'll just buy them for you myself, don't need your approvement on getting it." He scoffed. "Take it as a gift from me." He said before turning around and running to the pile of the lingerie the models wore. I was still confused as fuck and couldn't even process what just happened. 

I decided not to dig into any details so I just turned back to the bra section and picked out a black one that's my size. A few seconds later Tom returned holding the white lingerie in his hand while smirking at me. "Got it babe." 

"I really don't understand you sometimes." I said in a dry tone. My mood for today it's at its lowest point.

"You know what I don't understand? Why your ass if wearing my hoodie." He said pointing down at my outfit choice.

"I found it in my bathroom and since I had nothing to wear I went with it." I said glancing at the register to see how long the line was.

"Oh, didn't even notice that I forgot it there yesterday." He laughed slightly as I looked back up at him. "Today is a weird day." He sighed.

"Yeah, and so are people." I joked as his eyebrow rose.

"Are you reffering to yourself? You're not acting like the usual Alison, you know?" 

"I know, I'm just tired and I seriously don't feel like joking around or just talking really." I saidIt was the truth, I'm even too lazy to think. "I just need my hoco dress and go home really."

"Can't you buy your dress some other time?" He asked confused.

"No, they'll all get sold out."

"Too bad." He shrugged. "Can I come over tonight? Just really want to sleep beside you." He asked me in a sweet tone that I obviously couldn't say no to.

"Sure, I really could use some company tonight."

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Hey guys, Hope you all liked this chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment.

★·.·'                                            '·.·★