𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝔂 - 𝓸𝓷𝓮

TOM'S POV:

My body tingled and my mind drooled. The feeling went through me like a drug, I guess you could call it that.  I didn't really feel alive anymore. I wasn't standing on the earth, I was high up in the sky flying over the world. Seeing all those little people looking up at me touched my ego, increasing it. My stomach moved with each breath I took. I felt like vomiting. Not a good feeling but it also gave me satisfaction. Each time I took it I regretted it but soon couldn't help but take it again. It was addicting, just like Alison. God. She was addicting. Her long brown hair and those hazel eyes. I didn't know what felt better. Being with her or this. Well, a nicotine pouch can't make my body race as much as it does when she's around.

"Tom Kaulitz!" The sudden stern tone made me open my eyes the slightest. I didn't need people to see how high I was at the moment. Especially not the teacher. I slightly nodded my head, running my fingers through my hair to try and ignore the glares I was receiving. "Question 24. I'm waiting for your answer." Mr. Janes spoke fixing her glasses. 

My eyes fell down to the paper sheet in front of me. There were words on it. More like a pile of useless letters, I couldn't read. My mind was blurring my vision making everything hazy and gray. I felt like I was on cloud 9 with how much nicotine I had in my body. My mouth couldn't even open or move. I was totally paralyzed.

"I'm waiting." The teacher spoke but her words soon became muffled by the other noises inside my head. I took a deep breath to try and calm down. See if maybe I could grab some focus. "I'd be pleased to send you to the principal's office if you don't give............" thud, thud, thud. Was I dead? Nope, I can still think. Why is everything so dark? 

"You should've seen the way he fell on the table! Dude, Janes was so mad." Georg laughed talking to Alison about the whole thing. We were in the cafeteria as it was lunchtime. Everyone was sitting at the table except Diane and Lea. They headed to the convenience store to buy something to snack on during their last period.

Alison smiled clearly amused by this whole situation. She's been getting better. Besides the fact that she still wore long-sleeved shirts and took some pills, she was okay. You could see how much happier she had been for the last couple of days and it's been warming up my heart each and every moment I saw her like this. She let out another small giggle before taking a piece of carrot out of her lunch box. "I'm not even surprised that this had happened." She said dipping the carrot in ranch. 

I watched with a small smirk as she ate. Every small gesture made me fall in love even more. "Just a normal day for me," I said with a shrug.

"It's really not okay to be taking snus in the middle of the class," Christina said looking at me with her brows slightly furrowed. My eyes moved towards her. She had always been this way. Always followed rules, sweet to others but kept that strict tone at all times.

"Okay, mom." I scoffed looking away from her as she continued complaining saying how nicotine was not good to take especially in big amounts. 

I ate the lunch silently not listening to her at all. Just hearing her words made me a bit annoyed even if I knew that she meant nothing but good. "Why aren't you wearing your cap today?" Georg asked pointing at my head as if it were some kind of mythical discovery. 

I glanced up at him before my eyes turned to Alison. The only reason I wasn't wearing one was because she had told me I looked better without one last night. Even if I didn't agree with her words I still decided to go with it and not wear it. "No reason," I reply with a shrug going back to eating my food.

Georg muttered something under his breath that I didn't quite catch due to the low tone. I looked up at him for a moment, narrowing my eyes slightly at him. "Tomorrow's your fight with Ryan." Alison spoke quietly beside me inching closer to me. My eyes immediately left Georg after hearing her voice. It was like she woke up something inside of me every time she spoke.

"Yeah, can't wait." I said sarcastically. My hand slid around her waist pulling her closer to me. She was such a drug, I cant get enough of her. "I'll win." I whisper to her kissing thr top of her head.

"Clingy." Bill snickers schrunching his nose. Gustav nodded his head in agreement giving us a side eye.

Everyone's eyes were on us. They were staring intensly but I didn't care. As long as I had Alison beside me nothing mattered. I don't care how clingy I am with her or how weird we act in public. I was finally with her. After such a long roadtrip we were together and it felt like nothing but a dream. She was my soulmate.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Hey guys, hope you all liked this chapter!
vote and comment for more.

★·.·'                          '·.·★