𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓯𝓽𝔂

TOM'S POV:

Homecoming is finally here. I can't wait to see how Alison looks like. I'm still jealous of Ryan for having a chance to look at her the whole night and even dance with her. I'm mad at both, Ryan for asking her and Alison for saying yes to him.

I walked in the school building with Bill and Diane. They were holding hands while smilling at each other. Lovebirds. Diane wore a red gown that hugged her body perfectly. She had some jewerly on and her hair was curled. She put on some makeup but not too much.

Inspo:

(I couldn't find anything better, sorry😭)

Bill on the other hand wore normal clothing but slightly more formal than usualy. He had a black button up shirt with some flare jeans. He wore a belt and jewerly as always with his hair put in a interesting hairstyle he wore every day.

Inspo:

Him and Diane looked cute together, I couldn't lie

Him and Diane looked cute together, I couldn't lie. They were the perfect couple. They always got along, never had a fight and agreed with each other most of the time. They were also very locing to each other which made me a bit jealous but I ignored it. 

We walked around the school for a moment just looking at what everyone wore. I admired some fits that some chicks wore glancing at a few guys'. My eyes were searching for a perticular person or may I saw woman. I need to know how Alison looked like, I needed to see her. She didn't tell me what she was gonna wear, not even a hint. It annoyed me a bit but I didn't put much effort in finding out what she was hiding behind the curtain.

A few minutes have passed and we were already standing beside Georg, Lea, Christina and Gustav. They all looked amazing and Formal unlike me. I didn't give a fuck of what to wear. I just put on a random shirt that looked the most dressy and the pants that I wear nearly every day.

"Do you not have anyone to go with?" Gustav glanced at me raising his eyebrow. He wore a button up shirt and some jeans just like everyone else. (I couldn't find a picture.)

"Does it look like I have anyone with me?" I asked a bit annoyed. My choices were all unavailable, all of them knew that.

"Jesus, I thought you're the hottest guy in school." Georg laughed. "What happened to that title?"

"I am!" I said a bit stubborn. "My choices are gone and I'm not planning on dancing around with Claire."

"Claire is a nice girl what are you on?" Christina said crossing her arms over her chest. I looked at her glancing down at what she wore. She had a pink dress on with a slit. It wasn't really my type, I didn't like the way it looked.

Inspo:

I looked back up meeting her eyes

I looked back up meeting her eyes. "She's annoying as hell Chris. Even Alison is better."

"We sure know that." Georg winked at me making me roll my eyes in annoyance.

I glanced towards the front door of the school still not seeing Alison walk in or being near. God I'm getting frustrated. I took my phone out of my pocket scrolling through it so the time would go by faster. The others were talking as I snapped a picture of the room we were in. I quickly sent it for streaks since I saw that some were starting to end. I wasn't sending shit for 2 days.

"Hey guys." I heard a feminine voice beside me, a familliar femenine voice, the one that made my heart flutter and brought butterflies to my belly. I looked up from my phone and to my left spotting none other than Alison standing there looking like a fucking goddess. My eyes travelled down to her dress and all I could do was get hard. 

She wore a black dress that went down to her inner thigh showing her beautiful legs. The dress hugged every single curve the fabric could find and it made everything even more perfect than it already was. I bit my lip as my eyes travelled a little further. I noticed her jewerly and black gloves. She had some black heels and diamond earrings. I couldn't help but notice that the earrings she wore were a gift from me some time ago. God I just love that.

Inspo:

A few minutes later I heard my name being called. I looked away from Alison noticing Bill looking at me. "What?" I said a bit annoyed that someone had interuppted me while I was deep in thought.

"Who do you think will win Queen and King?" Bill asked smilling at me. I already knew the answer. Me and Alison were the most popular and known people in this school, It could happen to be just us two.

"Dunno, don't even care." I said looking back down at my phone.

"I hope me and Diane will get it." He sighed beside me  as I kept quiet. I glanced a few times at Alison as she talked to Lea about something. She looked beautiful.

I almost forgot about her little date untill I heard the annoying Ryan dabbing up Gustav. I looked at him studying him with my eyes. I'm glad Alison chose me over him, I would die if me and her got in a fight. Ryan wore black pants and a gray button up shirt that was tucked in his pants. It looked ugly as hell. Even I as a person that doesn't dress nice have a better outfit than him. Even if mine is just a oversized button up shirt and some baggy jeans.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Hey guys, Hope you all liked this chapter!
Don't forget to vote and comment.

★·.·'                                          '·.·★