𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝔂 - 𝓽𝔀𝓸

ALISON'S POV:

Hell was I needy when Tom barged in my bathroom looking like that. He looked the same as usually but something made me want to grab and kiss him. 

Inspo:

It was funny teasing him while he just stared as if it was his first time seeing a woman with just a towel wrapped around her body

It was funny teasing him while he just stared as if it was his first time seeing a woman with just a towel wrapped around her body. The way he stuttered made me want to laugh out loud but I managed to stay calm most of the time.

Well right now me and Tom are both naked under the shower while the hot water is running down our bodies. I swear to god that his figure is to die for. Both of his hands were on my cheeks and mine held his waist gently while we were making out. 

He slightly pulled away and rested his head against mine. "You got any condoms?" He asked quietly while breathing heavily.

"Men usually bring those." I say my hands moving to his back.

He slightly laughed. "It didn't cross my mind." His hands moved up from my waist setting them around my neck.

"Too bad." I was looking up at his soft brown eyes. "They're in my room."

He stayed quiet for a moment playing around with his lip piercing. "You're on the pill?"

I nodded, watching him bite his bottom lip. He's so damn attractive.

"alright.." He whispered pushing me against the wall behind me. His lips crashed on mine as he slid inside of me. I winced a little as he pulled his lips away and thurst inside of me. "Shh.. You don't want your parents hearing you, do you?" He whispered resting his head slightly above my ear. Right, my whole family was home. Why do I keep forgetting these stuff?

I didn't answer and just breathed heavily as he started thursting harder and faster each second. Tom's hand slid to my back pulling me slightly closer to him. He grunted something that I couldn't quite hear, I was too busy whimpering and holding onto him for dear life as he continued. 

I was already wet as fuck for this man. The water dripping all over our bodies made everything way more hotter than it seems. His hands roamed over my body as his lips meet mine again muffling a moan that was just about to escape my mouth. His tounge slid inside of my mouth gently caressing mine. His forehead rest against mine while he continued thursting.

I heard him groan a few words trying to be quiet but it didn't quite work. My nails dug into the back of his skin probably leaving a mark of how strong I was clinging onto him. My head fell back as I tried to maintain my moans. My parents are home and I'm right here having sex with a guy that's suppost to be my enemy.

Tom's head moved to the curve of my neck as he started sucking on my skin. I let out a small moan by the pleasure it gave me enjoying every bit of it. It wasn't long before I felt Tom's tounge meet my neck bitting it time-to-time. 

TOM'S POV:

Alison felt so good. The way her skin felt against mine was just amazing. I want to stay with her forever. She was so soft and smooth, she's all I've ever needed and wanted. 

One of my hands grabbed her wrist pushing it against the wall. I interlocked my fingers with hers as I continued bitting her neck. Her skin was so warm. She let out a few moans trying to be as quiet as possible. I love her voice.

(Dk what else to write so I hope it's good.)

ALISON'S POV:

I wish I could stay in bed with Tom forever. We eventually made it to the bed and now we're laying here, cuddling and making out just enjoying each other's presence. I sometimes ask myself if Tom's quiet sex would've been different if we wouldn't have done it in a full house. When we did it at the school trip it sure was quiet as hell, but I enjoyed the silence. This leads me to thinking that he still hasn't broke the news he came here to tell me.

I slightly moved my head off of his chest looking up at him. "You still haven't told me what happened." 

"Hm?" He looked down at me his hand still stuck on my head caressing it gently. "Told you what?" He asked confused.

"You sent me a text telling me you had some news to tell." I raised my eyebrow. Does he really not remember?

"Oh, that." He pinched his eyebrow bridge with his free hand. "Bill is suspecting that we have something going on, he isn't backing off." He says a bit angry.

I chewed on the inside of my cheek. Fuck, it's always Bill. He always sees stuff he's not suppost to see. "And what does that mean?"

"We have to restrict our public rules." He ran a hand down his face.

God please no, we're doing enough already. "Like what?" I asked a hint of fear in my tone.

"I don't know." He quietly said looking down at me. "No talking, no touching, no looking at each other? I don't fucking know."

"I'm not doing that just because Bill noticed us being more close to each other lately." I said in a serious tone. 

Tom stayed quiet looking away from me while bitting his lips thinking. "I don't know, Ali."

"I don't give a fuck, I'm not doing that. They'll be finding out sooner or later so what's the point?" I sat up on bed pulling myself away from his touch.

He looked at me feeling me slip away from him. "I'm scared Alison, I don't want people laughing at me because of this." He said in a harsh tone.

"We won't be telling others that we're together just simply acting the way we did the past week." I tell him rolling my eyes.

"Whatever, I don't know how to feel about this." He said fidgeting with his fingers.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter!
I'm not sick anymore so I'll continue uploading.
Don't forget to vote and comment, love you all!!

★·.·'                                '·.·★

Camping trip - Tom KaulitzOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara