𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 - 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

ALISON'S POV:

Tom's mom found out because of Georg. I hated how big of of a snitch he is but I'm also glad he told her. It made everything so much easier for both me and Tom. I can't imagine how akward and embarrassing it would've been if we had told her. I don't know how she would react. I'm guessing that she'd be happy since she likes me.

Loveee❤️❤️
_______________

What was her reaction?

She was pretty shocked.
I mean, I don't really blame her.

She doesn't hate me does she?
☹️

Of course not, baby.
She always has and will love you.
Probably even more now

Hope so..

Al, don't worry
If she starts hating you I'm
not her child anymore.

I smiled at Tom's text. He'd been sweet towards me ever since we got back together. I mean, He'd always been sweet but he usually liked to joke around aswell. Now he was extra carefull not to hurt me or my feelings.

"Alison Narf!!" The sudden yelling made me flinch. I looked towards my bedroom door knowing what was happening. Simone had most deffinetly already told my mother about my and Tom's relationship.

I took a deep breath before replying. "Yeah?" I yelled loud enough for my mother to hear me from downstairs.

"Come here!"

I frowned becoming annoyed. I'm starting to hate this. I got up from my bed and put on my slippers before stumbling towards my bedroom door. "Just a minute!" I said back loudly. I opened my bedroom door and walked downstairs.

My mother stood in the living room with her eyes glued to the phone she held in her hands. The floor made a noise when I stepped a foot on it and my mom looked up at me. "There you are." She said as her eyes gleamed with curiosity.

I cleared my throat feeling a bit nervous. My feet stopped working infront of her. "What's up?" I asked my tone neutral.

"Sweetie," My mom spoke inching closer to me. She took my hand and interwined her fingers in mine. "I want you to be honest with me." Her tone was soft as she stared at me.

I fixed my posture before rubbing my shoulder. My body stiffed. I knew my mother would aproach me softly about those kind of stuff. Everytime I got a boyfriend she would give me the serious talk. None of the relationships last.

"Do you like anyone?" My mom asked nicely. Her eyes were as soft as her tone.

I looked around the room as I thought of an answer. She already knew. Simone told her so what's the point of lying. I nodded before looking back at her.

"Do I know him?"

I nodded again. My hand reached for the necklace I had wrapped around my neck. My mom loves Tom, why did I feel so nervous about this?

She sighed releasing my hands. They fell to both sides of my body. "Simone called me." My mother spoke in a gentle tone. "Why didn't you tell me?"

I stared at her for a moment before looking down at the floor. What was I suppost to say? My mom would hate me if she found out that some random people knew about this relationship before her. I shrugged. "We wanted to tell you guys together."

"You never kept your relationships a secret." She said. "You know we would accept Tom. Everyone hoped that you and Tom would end up together." Her tone was clear, somewhat becoming a bit more strict. I shifted again not knowing what to say.

"I know, but like.. me and Tom never liked each other. We didn't expect you guys to be happy about us." I said quietly as I looked up at my mom. It was the truth. Half truth. We knew they would be happy but there were still consequences we would have to face. We hated when people would question us. The questions are the worst. There are always too many of them.

"Hun, I was thrilled when Simone told me that you were together. Why wouldn't we be happy about that?" My mother smiled at me showing her white teeth. "Infact, Tom and Simone will be coming over in 15 minutes. I want to hear how you guys got together."

I frowned. "seriously?" I said kinda annoyed. She invited them over. I can only imagine how akward it'll be. What do I do when I see him? Do we kiss? Hug? How do I act with him infront of our parents.

"If you guys want to, of course. But just so you know that we will have to hear about you guys someday." She said with a small smirk.

I groaned in annoyance as I turned around. "Fine, whatever. Call me when they arrive." I said fixing my hair as I headed towards the stairs. I don't know weither I should be thrilled or annoyed.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Hey guys, I hope you all liked this chapter!
Don't forget to vote and leave a comment, love you all!

★·.·'                                                 '·.·★