𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝔁𝓽𝔂 - 𝓼𝓲𝔁

(TW BLOOD, PAIN)

TOM'S POV:

Ginny's kisses felt wrong. I wanted Alison's kisses, not hers. The way she was looking at me while we were playing our new song scared me. Her beautiful brown eyes sorounded by thick lashes staring into mine. It felt like we were back to when we were in love. It felt right. But just after the play I had to go back to this stupid woman named Ginny. I mean, she's not stupid tho she is pretty annoying. I thought I could move on from the relationship I had with Alison but nothing helps. I might just run behind her.

I pulled away from Ginny pushing her slightly back. "I'll go to the restroom real quick." I said looking at her. I may've overheard the conversation between Diane and Alison and I got some hopes to get her back with me. I want us back. I need us back.

"Really, right now?" Ginny said tilting her head while looking at me a bit dissapointed. I honestly didn't care if she was dissapointed or not. My future is on the line here and if I don't change it soon enough my ass will be lonely forever.

"Yeah," I said a bit annoyed. "Right now."

She rolled her eyes and got off my lap as she sat back down on the couch. Without a word I stood up and straighetenned my shirt before heading towards the door. But obviously, nothing can be done first without questions. 

"Where are you going?" Gustav said from across the room as everyone looked towards me.

I turned my head around and looked at Gustav as everyone eyed me with curiosity. "I have to grab something from my room. I'll be back." I lied.

They all looked at each other, giving one another suspicious looks that annoyed me really bad. I ignored them and went outside, slamming the door behind me. These fuck heads really be giving me a temper.

ALISON'S POV:

I closed the door of the bathroom behind me before moving my attention to my wrists. It hurts so bad, I'm scared that blood got through the bandages. I carefully removed my hand warmers putting them down on the side of the sink. I pulled the sleeves of my jacket up and wasn't reakky surprised by what I saw. Blood, all over the straps. I breathed out a heavy breath almost zooning out by the amount. This wasn't good, at all. 

I looked around the bathroom as I spotted a small wardrobe. I have hope to find some new bandages in there, they'd really help me at this point. The scars were deep and ugly. It really made my arm hurt. Sometimes the pain is soothing but the other times it just kills me. I regret starting $h, I didn't think it'll lead to here. 

I opened the wardrobe and looked through it trying to find anything that could help me. I spotted some white cloth on a shelf and took it. I closed the door of the cabinet and put the bandage down by the sink. 

I carefully started removing the bandages as the pain went through me. I tried not to make too much of a crying noise since it hurt really badly. I got it off on one of my arms as I started going for the next one. I put the bloody bandage beside the new ones as I slowly began removing the other one. 

I breathed heavily wincing at the pain. It hurts so bad

I stopped for a second before sucking in a deep breath and quickly tearing off the bandage. I felt my eyes get teary as I exhailed and wanted to scream at this point. A tear fell down my cheek as I put the bandage on top of the other used one.

Suddenly, the door flew open making me quickly pull the sleeves of my jacket down, over my wrists. I looked at the door shocked noticing none other than the guy that made me go through all of this pain for the last month.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Hey guys I hope you all liked this chapter!
Vote and comment for more.

★·.·'                                  '·.·★