𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 - 𝓸𝓷𝓮

ALISON'S POV:

Cheer sucks. It's mid october and we have to be outside wearing skirts and crop tops for cheer practice. I don't know what world they live in, it's winter and we're not on a match to be wearing cheerleader outfits. I sometimes wish to be a guy since they can wear whatever they want at practice. Yes, we have two dudes that sometimes step in the cheer group for 'extra protection'. The coach has told us multiple times that we need them for pyramids since girls are apparently too weak to do it themselves and I hate my coach for that. 

My hands were crossed over my chest as I tried to warm myself up. Tom, Gustav and Georg were watching us from the bleachers all dressed nicely in warm clothing except Tom. He always wore the same outfits. Oversized T-shirt, baggy jeans and a hat. He never wore a coat, pullover, sweater, always the same shit.

"Alison, could you try concentrating more?" The coach said to me in his usual harsh tone. The dude was 6'5 and in his mid 30's. I don't know how such a young man can have such a cold, harsh personality. I'm not even surprised that this man doesn't have a partner, he's probably rough in bed.

"Sorry, It's cold out here!" I complained seeing the couch narrow his eyes at me. 

"We're learning to cheerlead, not to play hockey. Now get back to work!" He told me. I rolled my eyes and payed more attention to him.

I held the pom-poms high in the air, down, left, right, one up, one down, everywhere. They flew around me like a annoying musquito that you couldn't kill. By the end I was tired as hell. The guys promised to stay so they could drive us to their garage later so we could chill and shit. If I'm gonna be honest, I'm too tired to go to the garage.

We went to the lockers room where me and Tom made out a few hours before. 

"You planning on going to the garage?" Diane asked me opening her locker beside mine.

"Maybe, I don't know. Who'll drive you?" I ask her taking a backpack from my locker.

"Tom." She said and I felt a bit jealous. I know that there was 0 chance for them to get together since Diane is litteraly in love with her brother, and Tom is with me I think? But still, him driving her and me knowing that they'll be alone in a car together makes me lose my mind.

"Cool." I answer not going further with the conversation. I get dressed and before I knew it another girlie walks up to me from behind.

"Where's your ass slapper?" Lea slapped my ass while laughing making me turn to glare at her. 

"Ask Diane, he's gonna take her to the garage." I say in a annoyed tone tho I did try really bad to not sound annoyed.

"He's gonna take you?" Lea raised her eyebrow as Diane nodded. "I'll have to go with Gustav and chris since Georg's mom drove him to school today."

I shut my locker and put my shoes on. "Great." I answered not giving a fuck about their lives. Well, I do give a fuck obviously, I'm just not in the mood to give a fuck.

I watched Diane and Lea's confused faced because of my behavior. I wore some yoga pants and a 'juicy' zip up hoodie, my usual 'after-training' outfit. I didn't have anything under the jacket other than my bra which lace was showing a bit. 

"I'll be waiting outside." I say before walking out of the locker room leaving their confused asses. 

I walked out of the school noticing Tom leaning his ass on the front hood of his very own cadillac. He was smoking a cigarette smirking at me while I walked up to him. "Where are the others?" I ask.

"Georg had to pee and Gustav and Christina are waiting for him to finish in the cafeteria." He says glancing at my chest. "I'd like to see that bra on my bedroom floor tonight."

I raised my eyebrow by his sudden sassy tone. "Excuse me?"

"Don't act like you haven't heard me." He says taking a drag from the cigarette he was holding.

"I did hear you, I'm just taken abback."

"By what?"

"Dissrespecting me like that." I say in a annoyed tone rolling my eyes.

"I'm not dissrespecting you?" He says confused.

"You think i'll give in because I'm attracted to you, that is being dissrespectfull!" I say in a joking tone hearing him laugh slightly.

"alright quit it Narf, we both know that you'll be naked on my bed by the end of the night." He says before suddenly changing the theme. "You going with Gustav or with your car?"

"I got to school with the bus today." I say looking down at the ground while kicking a rock. "And Gustav's car is full."

Tom slightly smirked. "I'd love to drive you. I don't like being in a car with a girl that's not you."

That sentence made me look up to him and I felt my cheeks slightly turn red. I don't know if it was because of the weather or because he's being clingy. "Thanks." I mumbled under my breath seeing him take another drag of his cigarette.

He held out the cigarette for me to take it. "I know you want it." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes taking the cigarette. "Just because you offered." I took a pretty long drag filling my lungs with smoke. I handed him the cigarette back and exhailed the smoke.

He watched me do it, his eyes shinning. "Shit, stop doing that or I'll just kiss you here sooner or later." He said. There were a few girls walking from cheer practice but they couldn't hear us since we were pretty far and we're speaking quietly.

"I'd actually love that." I smile up at him. "If the girlies weren't around."

He moved his piercing around with the tip of his tounge while smirking down at me. "Wanna get in the car? Just to sit down, I'm feeling a bit tired."

"Sure, the practice ruined my stability." I wink at him walking to the passangers seat door.

"Honey, something or may I say someone else will ruin your stability soon." 

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Hey guys, Hope you liked this chapter!
Sorry I wasn't uploading but I am back with two chapters today!

★·.·'                                      '·.·★