𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 - 𝓸𝓷𝓮

TOM'S POV:

It's been weeks since me and Alison got back together. Still, only Bill knows about us. He hasn't said a single word to the others, not even Diane. It surprised me a lot when he didn't even peer an eyebrow when me and Alison went somewhere alone in the public. I haven't took any drugs since that day that she slept over, I didn't need to take any drugs. She didn't cut herself aswell, I made sure of that. Other than crazy, long makeouts in the school bathrooms or at each others houses out relationship was sweet. We didn't rush into things like before and most deffinetly weren't as harsh towards each other. I was being soft and sweet towards her, trying to be as gentle as possible. A lot of hit hurt her and I didn't want to make her feel unwanted again. I loved her and showed love towards her as much as I could.

"8 million streams is crazy." Georg chuckled beside me. His shoulder smung into mine before he spoke a few more words in his usual sassy tone. "Saw some edits of you, better like one of those little fan girls." He laughed.

I crossed my arms over my chest annoyed by this dude. I mean, I couldn't be that annoyed, he doesn't know that I'm in a relationship. Everyone still thinks both me and Alison are single. I felt a pair of eyes eye me across the table. "9 am in a random bar isn't a great celebration." I said annoyed.

"You pick another time for amazing stuff like that." Gustav kicked me under the table making me wince. Why are they all so harsh on me today? I'm just tired since I didn't get shit of sleep. "Besides, we're all busy for the rest of the day."

"I really think we should just enjoy the rest of this celebration. I'll have to go to my vocal lessons soon." Bill said with a smile as he raised his glass of champagne. He was always a champagne lover. I didn't exactly hate it but I didn't love it too. I prefered stronger drinks tho.

I fixed my posture and took my glass as Georg made a toast. Waking up at 8 am on a Sunday night was hard for me. Especially since I'm an night owl and most deffinetly not a morning person. I hate mornings, the onle time I liked them is when I wake up with the sight of Alison wrapped around me. The sweet taste of strawberries and honey feeling my lungs and those light brown waves spread all across the pillow. She looks like an angel in her sleep, hell more of a goddess. She always manages to look beautiful. with ot without makeup, sleepy or totally awake, angry or sweet, she's always gorgeous. I woke up from my daily fantasies when I heard Georg calling my name. My head shot up meeting his eyes. "What?"

"Dude, I know. I can't wait to get all of the attention too but for now let's enjoy our company. Alright, buddy? No need to fantasize about being famous when we're around!" He said, a proud smile spread across his lips as he tapped my shoulder. He's such a stupid guy. I don't know how he manages to think that he's always right.

I glanced towards Bill that was texting someone over the phone. I could guess it was Diane. "Alright, dude." I said trying not to show how annoyed I was with the tone of my voice. I just wanted to be with Alison again, I always want to be with her. I need to remember to bring the girls to these types of bullshit next time. I can't be in here with this jackass of a dude.

"Good, now get your ass together and stop focusing on all the girls you could be hooking up with." Georg said with another big ass proud smile before he returned to his conversation with Gustav. I was visibly annoyed by him, I always were. He's just too much of a sassy man.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket making me take it out. I opened the screen and my face just flipped by the sight of a normal text message. My lips tugged up creating a smile that was followed by a flutter of the butterflies escaping the cage in my stomach. I instantly unlocked the phone and began texting with the woman I love.

Stupid Whore
___________________________

Alison
Good morning❤️

Tom
Morning beautiful.
You just woke up?

Alison
Yeah, you?

Tom
Awake since 8.
The guys forced me to go celebrate
8 mil streams with them.I'm about to fall dead asleep.

Alison
I don't want you dead right before our date.
You can pick another time to die
but now is not the right one.

Tom
I'm just joking bb.
Death can't prevent
me from missing the date😉

Alison
I don't want you to appear as a ghost either.

Tom
Dw baby I wouldn't have haunt you.
❤️

"Who's got you smilling like that?" Gustav kicked me under the table to draw my attention, again.

My head shot up and I insantly shut my phone. "No one, just watching a video." I replied casually as I glanced at the others. Bill was looking at me as if he doubted my lies would make them believe me. Georg on the other hand wasn't paying much attention as he was in-fact playing a car race game on his phone. I wasn't surprised at all.

Gustav tilted his head and a smirk grew on his face. "I recognise that smile when I see one. You got a girl in your dm's." He said wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

I was looking at him with disbelief as my cheeks turned a soft shade of pink. "Girl?" Georg looked at me both his eyebrows shot up as he eyed me suspiciously.They were both waiting for me to say something. Bill was quiet all the time.

"I have no girl in my dm's, that's utter bullshit." I scoffed looking towards Bill as he just sat there looking at me while shaking his head. I wanted him to back me up here and he didn't even move a finger.

Gustav and Georg eyed each other, suspicion creeping in their eyes. "Liar, no video makes someone smile like that." Gustav said crossing his arms over his chest. The proud look he wore was another reason why all of my friends have a big ego.

"Y'all.." Bill's voice finally filled the room making me both relieved and nervous at the same time. "I went through his phone yesterday, he has no bitches." He said shaking his head in disbelief. I wanted to punch him and hug him at the same time. No bitches was a strong word considering I have bitches, a lot of bitches if that were the case.

The two investigators looked at me once again, studying me before shaking their heads slightly and going back to whatever shit were discussing. No matter how hard I could deny it, our friend group was indeed the weirdest on the planet. What the actual shit of friends had I found.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Hey guys, Hope you liked this chapter!
Vote and comment for more.
(I'm sorry I had a big ass problem with the text part so
It ended up just looking like this😓)

★·.·' '·.·★

Camping trip - Tom Kaulitzजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें