𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 - 𝓼𝓲𝔁

TOM'S POV:

I went inside to try and find Alison but I haven't spotted neither her nor Ryan. I started to worry. I'm scared about them having sex or something. 

I walked through the crowd trying to spot those beautiful brown hair but they were nowhere to be seen. I started to think all sort of stuff. I went upstairs trying to find some sort of clue on where she is. There were a few people up there drinking and talking but no signs of my dear Alison. 

I opened one of the bedroom doors accidently walking in on two people having sex. They didn't notice me open the door so I just closed it to respect their privacy. 

I opened another door seeing an empty room.

Then I opened some black door that revealed a bathroom. This house had soo many fucking doors. 

I aproached the last door opening it slowly so I won't walk in on people having sex again. It sure wasn't sex on what I had walked into. It was Ryan and Alison making out. I got mad. Not at Alison but at Ryan. I know the fucker had already suspected I had liked Alison after everything that's been happening between us. 

"Alison." I said in a bit of a harsh tone standing in the doorway looking down at the floor clearly not wanting to see the scene infront of my eyes. I heard the two stop and that's when I looked up seeing Alison's face expression. The woman looked as if she had just seen a ghost.

"Hey," She stayed quiet for a moment. "What's up?"

I glanced at Ryan seeing him watch me intensly. "Could I talk to you?" I scratched my wrist. "Alone?" I looked back at Alison meeting her eyes again.

"Yeah, sure." She climbed off of Ryan's bed I suspect and walked towards me looking a bit guilty. I took one final look at Ryan before me and Alison stepped outside on the hallway closing the door behind us.

"What the fuck are you doing in there with him?!" I said in a whisper turning a bit more mad. The girl just made out with my so called enemy and looked guilty as fuck so I suspect he didn't drug her or some shit.

She shrugged looking down at the floor. "I was bored."

"You could've waited for me to come." I bit the inside of my cheek. "Are you drunk or something? I don't believe that you'd be making out with him out of free will."

"I drank a few cups of vodka." She said looking up at me. "Look it's seriously a one time thing. I didn't mean to make you upset or anything."

"I didn't get upset, you can do whatever you want publicly. I'd just.." I scracthed my shoulder. "I'd prefer if you don't do it with Ryan."

"We were just making out. I didn't even mean to go further."

"I'm scared that you will go further." I whisper in a serious tone. "I care about you, okay? I know you like to fuck with men's feelings and don't like being in serious relationships. I know fucking with one dude isn't enough for you but please don't let the other dude be Ryan. I don't give a fuck if he likes you or you like him, I don't. Me and that dude are litteraly enemies. I'll be dragging you out of this party if I see you kiss him one more time."

"Okay." She said in a quiet tone. "I swear that I was just bored that's all. If I hurt you in any way just talk to me about it.

"We'll discuss it later." I put my hands in my pocket watching Alison tug a strand of hair behind her ear. "I know it's a bit too much but could I be in there with you guys? I came here for you but you're with Ryan."

Alison stared at me for a moment. "Sure." She answered smilling slightly before opening the door to Ryan's room. She stepped in first explaining that I'll be in there with them because of the loud music downstairs and I swear to god that I could see Ryan's expression quickly harden for a moment. 

I sat on the bed leaning my back against the headboard while Ryan and Alison talked. I was scrolling through my phone acting as if I wasn't listening to their conversation about basketball. These two have no chemistry together whatsoever. You could litteraly see how bored Alison was as I stole a few glances to check up on her. She really wasn't interessted in Ryan's basketball game at all. 

"Can I smoke in here?" I interuppted Ryan with a stupid question. Ryan looked back at me nodding before turning to look at Alison again. I took a cigarette out of my pocket and lit it up seeing Alison glance at me while I smoked. I winked at her one time and saw her cheeks flush red for a second before her eyes moved back to Ryan. I smoked slowly and honestly I was a bit surprised that the guy let me smoke in his room. He does seem like one of those spoiled rich kids that don't have to ask their parents what they want. Maybe the dude let me smoke because he was afraid that I'd beat him up again? That was definitely the case!

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Hey guys, Hope you all like this chapter!
Tomorrow I'll post the last chapter till I won't be able to post
for a few days because of school.

★·.·'                                              '·.·★