𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝔂 - 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

TOM'S POV:

Me and Alison are smoking behind the school. No one usually hang out there other than the kids that smoke and did stuff that weren't legal in school. It was a safe space for the popular kids when they needed a smoke so we always come here to do these type of shit. 

Me and Alison both shared a cigarette since she forgot her's at home and I only had one on me. We could go buy some in the store beside the school but that'll waste too much time and besides that I love sharing stuff with her. 

"My turn." She said stretching out her hand waiting for me to give her the cigarette.

I looked down at it and then back up at her as I took a slow drag from it. Exhailing the smoke I handed her the cigarette as she took a drag from it coughing making me laugh. "Can't even take a proper drag?" I laughed seeing her shoot me glare.

"Shut up mr. genius." She said in a joking tone making me smile.

"Think you should switch to vapes." I joked watching her slightly laugh handing me the cigarette.

"And look like a complete 13 year old wannabe popular? No thanks." I took the cigarette taking a small drag before replying.

"Not wanting their parents to find out that they smoke typa girl?" 

"Vaping isn't even smoking at this point, it's just.. vaping. Boring shit." Alison kicked a rock while saying that. 

"You prefer smoking?" I ask as if I don't know the answer already.

She looked up at me before answering. "Yeah, tho it's worse than vaping it's at least original." 

"Telling your mom right away." I joked pulling out my phone acting as if I'm texting her mom. Alison slightly laughed as I looked at her smilling putting my phone back in my pocket. "I like your fit for today."

"Thank you." She smiled at me before glancing down at my outfit choice. "Yours is.. casual?" She said akwardly.

"I'll take it as a compliment." I handed her the cigarette. She looked up at me and took it.

"five minutes till the class starts." She said taking a drag from the cigarette. I watched closely as her lips pouted filling her lungs with the bad chemicals that are in the cigarette. I moved forwards a bit closer to her wrapping my hands around her waist. She let blew the smoke in my face laughing slightly.

"You're soo funny." I rolled my eyes before I felt her lips on mine. I kissed her back almost instantly wanting to taste her. I let my tounge slide in rumbling with her's as we continued making out. She taste's soo good, I want to taste her forever.

The class will almost start but I didn't want to let go off of her. I wanted to stay here forever with her. Just as all of my thoughts went away she decided to pull back looking at me. "The class will start soon." She said dropping the cigarette to the ground crushing it under her foot.

"Just a little longer." I said resting my forehead against hers.

"You're acting like a baby." She slightly laughed making me want to listen to her laugh non-stop on repeat. She's so amazing. I placed my lips on top of hers wanting to feel her lips for a little longer but she pulled away. "It's starting in 2 minutes, Tom." She said in a more serious tone.

I bit my lip. "Fine." I said a bit dissapointed by the whole thing.

"You know, I don't have cheer today so I thought if you'd come over to my house after school wouldn't be a bad idea. My parents are working in late and Nel is at her boyfriends house." She said. "Just us, after school." 

I was already a bit more curious. "I think we have the band practice." I said not really sure.

"It's friday." She reminded me. Right, we have those on Mondays. "So?"

"I think it'll be great." I kissed her forehead softly before letting go off of her. We have to go to class.

"great." She smiled at me and my cheeks slightly flushed red, I love her smile.

We walked back inside the school noticing that the halls were empty already. This means we're late to class, great. We walked to the class me walking behind Alison so I can take my sweet time looking at her. She was so beautiful I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

She opened the door of the class excusing herself for being late. I came in right behind her looking at the class before the teacher like always. They were all giving me weird looks glancing at Alison weirdly aswell. Diane looked shocked either curious as to why me and Alison came together.

"I was at the toilet.." I said glancing at the teacher as I closed the classroom door. I walked to the back of the class sitting in a chair beside a friend of mine. Alison sat across the classroom beside Diane and my eyes couldn't get ripped off of her.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Hey guys, I'll be posting new chapters
when I'll have time to do it which won't be every day.
Don't forget to vote and comment for more.

★·.·'                                            '·.·★