𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 - 𝓼𝓲𝔁

TOM'S POV:

It's been a week or two since everyone had found out about me and Alison. It's already December and Christmas is coming soon. I still don't know what to buy Alison. She already has everything, what else does she need? I've been thinking about buying her jewelry but she already has a lot of it. She doesn't need any more. Clothes aren't a good choice for me. She has a mixed fashion sense and hardly likes anything that people recommend her to wear. I'm not left with anything else to get her than a flower bouquet. 

Georg yawned beside me while eating breakfast. We decided to have a sleepover at my house yesterday. Bill was still sleeping while I, Georg, and Gustav sat downstairs eating breakfast. Georg and Lea have been broken up for a week or so now, they haven't spoken a word to each other and mostly ignored one another. "How do people willingly wake up at 9 am." He complained.

I looked up from my phone at him as I hid my screen behind my hand. I have been texting Alison ever since I came downstairs. She hadn't slept all night which kept me awake as well. I got at least 5 hours of sleep, she had gotten none. 

Gustav chuckled slightly. He sat the opposite of me looking tired as hell as well. "Christina wakes up every day at about 8 am." He said proudly as I cringed at him a little. I wasn't a big fan of Chris, no one in the friend group was. She was too smart for our group of idiots. 

"I forgot y'all are a couple," Georg muttered beside me while rubbing his eyes. I heard a small notification sound and looked at my phone. Alison had sent me a text message, which caused a small smile to form on my face.

Meine Liebe❤️
___________________________

Ryan keeps texting me asking to hang out.

The fuck, say no.

I left him on seen. I don't want to
 appear rude.

You already appeared rude by leaving him
on seen hunny.

I know but.. Whatever, I don't want
to talk about Ryan.
What are you doing?

Just listening to Georg complain about 
the time.

You never listen to me complain.

Princess, listening to you complain
is my favorite activity.

A smirk played on my lips as me and Alison texted back in forth. I was too into the text messages she sent I forgot about the people around me. "What's with that cheeky grin?" I suddenly heard my mom's voice making me jump slightly. I closed my phone almost immediately looking towards her and seeing her sitting down at the table with us. I was quite embarrassed she caught me like this.

"It's no-"

"He was probably texting his girlfriend," Georg stated looking at me in the corner of his eye. I was getting a bit angry that he was bailing me out just like that. I laughed slightly trying not to appear nervous as my mom stared me down with a raised eyebrow. 

I kicked Georg under the table. Gustav laughed across from me waiting for me to respond to my mother. "I don't, I mean, .." I was stuttering at this point. My mom was across the table waiting for me to tell her about my girlfriend whom she didn't know about. 

"Which girl did you decide to fool around with for two weeks?" Simone asked in a disappointed tone. I bit my lip letting out a small chuckle. My mom knew I was a player. She had told me many times before not to fool around with girls' feelings since that could seriously hurt them. I always shrugged it off thinking nothing of it.

"Jeez dude, I feel bad for Alison." Georg quirked up again making me look at him with a shut the fuck up expression.

"Bro, can you not?!" I said annoyed. The fuckhead had busted me out just like he always does. I was disappointed in him. He ruined my chance to explain the situation to my mother. All he did was shrug at me. I looked over at my mom as she was staring at me with her mouth wide open. Is my and Alison's relationship that big of a deal?

My mom pointed a finger at me. "Alison as in Alison Narf?" She asked keeping that curious and shocked expression on her face.

I hesitated to tell her for a moment before letting out a long sigh. "Fine, yeah, I've been dating Alison for some time already."

"And didn't tell me?!" 

"I forgot." I lied looking at her as I shrugged.

I could see the disappointment, happiness, and shock on my mother's face. She wasn't exactly happy about not knowing this. She also wasn't disappointed in me dating Alison. Maybe because in her eyes Alison is the best girl she has ever met. She wanted her to date either me or Bill since day 1 and I guess I made those dreams come true. "Jesus Christ, I have to tell her mother the awesome news!" My mom said as a smile suddenly grew on her face.

I sighed a bit annoyed that the secret was out like that. I glanced towards Georg who looked unfazed about everything. My eyes slowly drifted towards Gustav. He was still chuckling. I rolled my eyes in annoyance as I unlocked my phone and went to iMessage.

Meine Liebe❤️
___________________________

Georg busted us out to my mom.
Expect your mom to call you downstairs in
 a few minutes.

Oh my god, are you fucking kidding? 
He doesn't give a shit about anyone's
lives after his break up with Lea!

Yeah, I've realized that as well.
I didn't tell her any details btw, 
saving to tell it to both of them with you.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Hey guys, sorry for not posting
Vote and comment for more.

★·.·'                                                                '·.·★