𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝔁𝓽𝔂 - 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮

TOM'S POV:

Me and Bill went to his room leaving Alison alone so we wouldn't wake her up. I didn't care anymore what people thought of us. She was mine again, not telling anyone the truth about this makes my heart ache. I can't hide my love towards her anymore. I don't want to hide it anymore. I love her. I'll always love her. Till the day that I die. Even then I wish to meet her again in after life.

I explained everything that has happened between me and her to Bill but leaving out a few private parts. He wasn't mad, he was more likely proud of me and Al. Bill was happy that everyone's alligations were true and there were indeed a few stuff going on between me and Al. But he wasn't really proud after hearing what happened with Claire. He thought I was stupid for even thinking of dancing with her if I didn't like her.

"Did you guys.. fuck?" He asked raising his eyebrow in suspicion while sitting down on bed beside me. I already went through a million questions with him yet this one was the most disturbing.

I looked at him in the corner of my eye raising my eyebrows slightly before I broke in a chuckle. "Why'd you want to know that?" I laugh not sure weither I should answer or not. I really have to think through this before speaking to him about mine and Alison's sex life.

He shruggeed before smilling. "It shows if you had really liked each other." He said in a proud tone as if he just proved a point or something.

"I had one-night stands before and I hadn't liked any of them." I looked away from him. Maybe I should just go on and tell him about it, it's not like there's something wrong with it? He knows most of the truth anyway.

He tilted his head. "So?" He spoke in a annoyed tone, frustrated I haven't told him the answer yet.

I sighed still looking away from him as I rubbed a hand down my face. "Yeah, we did." I layed my back down on his bed peeking at him through my fingers.

He was looking at me with a sly smirk on his face. "How many times?" He asked in a more quiet tone. He layed down beside me but on his stomach instead. He looked like an excited child after just getting the toy they wanted.

I let my hand fall on my lap as I looked up at the cieling. "Many times." I answered my tone quiet as I rewinded the memories. I want us to go back to that phase. Me and Alison, in love, Secret relationship, no intruders, just us. Except Ryan. He was the distruber. He was the reason why me and Alison haven't spoke for over a month. If he didn't ask her to the fucking Homecoming that shit wouldn't have happened.

"Are you gonna tell the others?" Bill asked a bit of worry setting in his tone. I didn't really warm him yet about not telling anyone and I'm kinda glad he understood to ask me first before going around and speaking to others freely about this.

I sighed and glanced at him. His eyes cut like knives through mine. I shivered a bit. My brother really was a bit scary. "No, I mean. I will maybe give them signs that we're together but no like.. kissing in piblic and shit."

"Aha." He stopped for a moment. "Do you love her?"

I stayed quie, unmoving as I stared at the cieling. I wasn't even sure If I was breathing. "Yeah, I love her a lot." I said a few moments later. I sounded so clingy at the moment. I didn't think I'd ever be talking like this about a woman, especially Alison. Young me is screaming at me right now.

Bill smiled warmly at me, his smile lines showing clearly. "I'm glad you do. And I'm also glad you chose Alison and not some random chick." He laughed. Making me break out a chuckle.

"I'm glad too." I said quietly. A minute passed before I stood up from the bed and scretched. "You have a good night, I'm tired." I said yawning.

"Good night." Bill said before I made the peace sign and left his room.

I went back inside my room seeing Alison still in the same position as before. I closed the door and went towards the bed as I layed down beside her. I felt her warm arm wrap itself around me before I could even put the blanked over my cold ass body. A smile played across my lips as I pulled her closer to me and kissed the top of her head. God I love her so much.

"Tom?" She whispered moving slightly as he rested her head in the curve of my neck. I raised my ebrow in surprise that she had woken up. It's almost 2 am. I really didn't want to keep her awake so she would be sleepy tomorrow.

"Yeah, Al?" I said in a calm and gentle voice as I didn't want to scare her or make her feel uncomfortable. All I wanted was for her to feel comfortable around me again, especially now. I love her too much to deal with her uncomfort.

I heard her breaths soften making me more relaxed. "Where were you?" She asked once again in a whisper. I didn't mind her whispering, I don't care in what tone she asks me stuff as long as she speaks to me. I just want to keep her beside me forever.

"I was talking to Bill." I pulled a strand of her behind her ear as I looked down at hair. "Are you feeling better?"

She nodded and looked up at me, our eyes meeting. Godness how I want to stay with her for the rest of my life. I love this woman. "Yeah, just a bit sleepy." She leaned the side of her head against my chest while looking at me with those beautiful eyes.

I stared at her eyes for a moment, admiring the way they looked in the dark. "Okay." A beat of silence passed making us just stare intensly in each other's eyes. The look in her eyes showed quite a few emotions while mine only showed one, love. "Alison?"

"Yeah?" She said in her sleepy tone closing her eyes, tugging her head in my chest with full force.

A smile curled up on my lips as I watched her get comfortable. "You know I love you." I whispered kissing the top of her head. I wrapped my arm around her.

"I know, Tom." She whispered. Her voice made something in my chest ache. At the thought, didn't want to see her get hurt ever. Even at the smallest stuff, I'd be worried about her health. I want to see her healed again, happy and loved. I proved myself I can't be happy with anyone else other than her.

"I let you go one time, I don't want to let you go again." I pulled her body closer to mine burrying my face in her hair. "I love you with my whole heart, Alison Narf. And I'm not even ashamed to say it."

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Hey guys, hope you all liked this chapter!
vote and comment for more.

★·.·' '·.·★