𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓮𝓷

TOM'S POV:

I was sitting at the back of the bus with Gustav, Christina, Lea and Bill. Georg, Diane, and Alison were sitting infront of us. I was at the window in the back with Alison and Diane sitting infront of me and Bill beside me. Alison looked so fucking good today and I don't blame myself for stealing a few glances while she wasn't looking. We were still enemies just slowly making process on becoming friends. 

Bill was leaning over the seat infront of him, talking to Diane while Alison listened to some shit on her headphones. I like her music taste, it's pretty cool. She's listening to some 2000's or 90's rap and rock. She has put on some music when we hung out with the friendgroup but I've never heard her listen to that type or music.

"Alison~.." I called out her name kicking her seat a few times.

"Stop it." She said in a annoyed tone. I smirked and kicked her seat again.

"Alisonnnn." I said in a childish tone as I continued to kick her seat.

She pulled her headphones off and turned around in her seat now facing me. "What's your problem?!" She said in a angry tone.

I stopped kicking her seat and just looked at her innocently. "I'm bored." I said scratching the back of my neck.

Her eyebrow rose as she stared at me. "Are you fucking serious?" She replied in a louder voice.

Bill and Diane  turned to us a bit worried. "Is everything okay?" Bill asked in a confused tone.

I looked at him and smiled. "Ye-" I was cut off by Alison's annoying voice. "No!" She said to Bill.

Bill turned to me. "Can't you just leave her alone?" Bill said to me.

"Tom, don't interrupt someone when they're listening to music. It's annoying." Diane said to me right after Bill making me roll my eyes.

"I'm not doing anything wrong, I'm just bored." I said looking out of the window. So annoying, can't I have some fun?

A few minutes later we finally arrived to the destination. It was an Archery field. Fucking Archery, that's shit.

We got out of the bus and I fixed my shirt while looking at the two adults that were holding a bow. 

"What the fuck.." Gustav whispered while looking at the two confused.

"I hate archery." Diane says crossing her arms over her chest.

"We all do." Alison said in a annoyed tone stopping beside me.

I was good at Archery it's just that it's such a frustrating sport that I'd rather lick the bathroom floor than play it. You had to concentrate so much that there's no time for jokes.

"Hello kids. Today we'll show you guys how to arrow! Are you excited?" The woman said speakin to us as if we were children. We are seniors, is she serious? 

"No." I said as everyone's eyes turned to me and a few students giggled.

The woman looked at me and chuckled akwardly. "Well then we hope that we'll make it exciting for you." She said as if she's speaking to a kid. More annoying than Alison herself. 

The man took a deep breath. "Alright. We'll be putting you all in teams of six and teams will compete against one another." The man said smilling. Shit. I always have bad luck when it comes to choosing teams.

The man looked around picking the first team. "You and your friend." He pointed towards a girl and her boyfriend. His eyes shifted to me. "You and your friend." Alison. She was standing beside me, Fuck this shit!!

I looked down at Alison as she looked up at me at the same time. "Well hello, friend." I smirked trying to kill the akwardness of being in the same team as her, again.

She sighed. "We're so unluckly." She said her eyes shifting to the other teammates.

I put my hand around her shoulder as she didn't say anything and kept looking around, weird. "Who else are we in the team with?" I asked a bit curious.

"Nate, Jenny and another couple that I have no idea who are." She answered pushing my arm off of her shoulder. Okay, at least a reaction.

I put my hands in my pockets glancing towards Nate, a good friend of mine from class B. "Nate's fine. His girlfriend is annoying." I fucked with Jenny when we were 16, a big mistake that I made after getting drunk at her friends' party. After I found out her and Nate got together a week after we've fucked I figured that she only used me for her hormones which I wouldn't lie, I used her for that too.

Alison looked up at me. "Not as annoying as you."

"You know you love me." I said looking down at her with a slight smirk on my face.

"For sure. You're my number one." She said blowing a kiss in a sarcastic way.

My smirk grew wider. I raised my hand catching the kiss in my fist. "I'll have that for later." I say putting my hand back in my pocket.

"Enjoy your first and last." She turned her attention back to the two adults making me stare at her for a few minutes before my eyes got laid back on the two people.

"When are we starting?" Nate asked sitting down on a bench beside the archery field. I rubbed my chin while looking around seeing everyone just sit down on the benches.

"Not any sooner. I think they said that we should try to train or something." I said turning back to Nate as his girlfriend sat on his lap. He massaged her thighs while kissing her. He glanced at me before pulling away from the kiss and turning fully to look at me.

"Yeah, probably." His other hand moved to his girlfriends waist. "How's the band?" He asked looking at me.

Tokio Hotel. The band that Gustav, Georg, Bill and me have. I'm the guitarist of course, what else is a hot man like me suppost to be. Bill was the singer, Georg the bassist and Gustav the drummer. 

"It's alright. We aren't really on track these past weeks." I said noticing the other couple aproaching the three of us. 

Nate and Jenny noticed them aswell and both looked at them. "Who are they?" Jenny asked confused.

I shrugged and looked back at the ground while reaching in my pocket for my ciggaretes. I pulled one out and put it in between my lips to light it up.

"Hello." I heard a deep voice said. I turned around seeing the shy and emo-like couple looking down at the ground. 

I took a drag from my ciggarete and turned back to Nate and Jenny who just started making out again. I sighed when I suddenly remembered that Alison is not here. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as I started turning my head side-to-side to try and find her. "Fuck." I mumbled under my breath before I woved away from the two couples and started searching for her while smoking my ciggarete. She knew she had to be with us, where the fuck did she go?

I waved at some friends of mine as I saw them wave from the corner of my eye. My eyes still searching for her long, brown hair and golden skin.

I took a drag from my ciggarete while going through the crowd of seniors trying to find her. I exhailed the smoke and turned my head towards the field. My eyebrows relaxed as I saw Alison holding a bow in the corner of the archery field.

She looked frustrated.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter!
Don't forget to vote and comment, love you all and thanks for all of the support!

★·.·'                                                                  '·.·★