𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 - 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮

TOM'S POV:

Wednesday's have to be the worst days of the week. Spending the whole afternoon in school for beating up a kid in school is stupid, that's why I escaped detention. I wasn't gonna sit there thinking about my actions just because a teacher told me to do so. The first 30 minutes I spend there I was thinking about Alison and the stupid tiktok we made yesterday. Obviously after 30 minutes the teacher left and said that she'll be back in a minute so I used my chance and climbed out of the window. I guess teacher's didn't think it over when they decided to put detention on the first floor.

I was in my socks walking outside to reach the main door so I could get my shoes out of my locker. Why was I shoe-less? Because Georg decided to throw my shoes in the damn toilet while I was getting wighted at the nurse. I'm not sure if the shoes are complitely dry yet or still wet but it's better walking around with wet shoes than with no shoes in the middle of a cold fall.

I reached the front door of the school and slowly walked in taking small, quiet steps to the lockers. I successfully made it to my locker and opened it revealing not just my shoes but a note. I was a bit confused but opened it to see what was written in it.

Party at Ryan's house tonight, you coming?

 Your Al❤️

Alison's hand writting was beautifull, I always adored it. The party tho, I'd rather not go. It's Ryan's party and me and that dude hate each other to bits. Me showing up there and seeing him and Alison talk may make me mad and angry but I'll still go for Alison's sake. I forgot to mention, Homecoming is coming up and I want to take Alison really bad. I don't know if I shuld respect our public relationshp or just not care at all what people think about us. I want to use the 2nd option but it'll be hard making Alison agree with the stupid idea. She'll go with Ryan and I already know that. I want to be alone just in case Ryan or her cancel last minute so I'll be free for her. I don't want to go with Claire, I'm not even planning to ask her. If Alison will say no I'm going with my only other option, Chantelle. Chantelle was a senior, obviously. We got along time-to-time just never fully for me to call her a good friend. She always stuck up my ass untill her and Ryan got together which made her crazy in love with him and she left me alone. They broke up in May last year and she just greets me on hallways since then. I have to mention that she got a massive glow up this year, that's why she's option two. High school drama really is something else.

I tuck the note in my pocket and put my shoes on. I silently left the school trying to be as quiet as possible. On my way out I dropped Alison a text telling her that I'll be coming to the party. I suspect the whole friend group will be there so I won't be lonely. Even if the group wouldn't go I know I wouldn't be lonely so I can't give a fuck about that.

The party came around and I was driving towards Ryan's house wearing a white shirt with some kind of a print on it, a white hat & a headband underneath it and some baggy jeans.

inspo:

It was a 5 minute drive form mine to Ryan's house since we both lived on the same street

It was a 5 minute drive form mine to Ryan's house since we both lived on the same street. When I got home from school I asked Bill if he was going but he told me that he wasn't which made me a bit confused but I didn't dig into details. 

I parked my car on the street infront of Ryan's house. There was already pretty loud music heard from the outside and a few people were sitting on the front poarch drinking. I didn't feel like drinking tonight, I just came here to see Alison. I started walking towards the front door with my hands in my pockets as a few guys said hi aswell as some chicks. I got inside the house and it was soo fucking crowded. There were kids everywhere, even underaged ones. I didn't mind 17 or 16 year olds here, I was just scared for the police but luckily Ryan would've been serving if anyone reported him. I walked past the seniors that were infront of the entrence. I walked through the crowd trying to get to the back door where the pool was at. I needed to smoke for a bit since I had nothing else to do.

I saw a few of my friends outside sitting at a table playing poker. One of the friends noticed me and smirked while giving me a high five. "Look who's here." The guy said.

"Kaulitz, thought that you're in detention for beating up that kid." The other one laughed making me slightly chuckle.

"I only served thirty minutes." I said putting my hand in my pocket to take out a cigarette.

"Sure, sure. The kid getting injured and you getting served just half an hour for it." One of the guys laughed again while I lit up a cigarette. "It's great having detention on first floor isn't it?"

"A lot." I took a drag from the cigarette before looking around for a bit. "Y'all seen Alison?"

"I think she's inside talking to Ryan or some sorta shit." The blondie said rubbing his jaw. "You need her or something?"

"Yeah, have to talk to her." I took another drag from the cigarette. I exhailed the smoke before quickly going for another drag. "Here, I'll have to go." I handed one of the guys my cigarette as he looked at me confused.

"Relax dude it's your cigarette."

"I don't have time to smoke it." I said while exhailing the smoke. "It was good seeing you guys." 

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Won't be online till Thursday because I have to study since I have exams in the future,
Vote and comment!

★·.·'                                         '·.·★