𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓯𝓽𝔂 - 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

TOM'S POV:

It's wednesday, Alison still hasn't spoke a word to me. It's making me insecure, I hate having that pain in my chest every time I see her. She doesn't even try to look at me. She only does when I text her or when she sees me around another girl. I figured that I should try going out with other chicks to try and distract myself from her, it doesn't really work.

Right now, I'm getting ready for a date. I don't put much effort in my outfit since I'm not sure if I really want to go back to my old self. I'm not over Alison, I don't think I ever will be truly over. I'll still keep trying to be with her even if she'll find someone else. She's my soulmate, I know that she is. 

I put on clothes that I usualy wore. A blue oversized T-shirt and some baggy jeans. None of my outfits were special 'couse I wore the same outfits everywhere. It doesn't matter if I go to a fancy restourant, on a date or to a club I still wore the same shit.

Inspo:

I was standing infront of the mirror looking at the reflection infront of me

I was standing infront of the mirror looking at the reflection infront of me. Jesus fucking christ. It felt as if I was looking at a complitely different person. I had dark spots under my eyes, my lips were swollen and my eyes were puffy because of crying. I didn't recognise myself anymore. I doubt any girl still likes me, I look like a fucking mess. Not to mention that I've gained some weight. I'm just ugly.

I sighed turning around as I headed towards my dresser. I opened a drawer taking out one of the box with snus out of many. I had 30 packages of different brand but I took my favourite. I shut the drawer opening the lid as I took one out before putting the lid back on and shoving the box in the pocket of my big ass pants.

I didn't forget to take my phone before I went downstairs. I haven't really been so talkative lately, the break up got me so fucked up that I don't even want to talk anymore. 

When I got down I was met with Bill and Diane cuddling in the living room. I glanced at them but didn't say a word as I went to put my shoes on. 

"Someone's in a bad mood." Bill said looking at me from the living room with Diane wrapped around his shoulder.

"Again." Diane added with a smirk making me feel annoyed. I didn't reply, I continued tying my shoe laces. After I finished I let the bottom of my pants fall over my shoes. I then stood up and looked at the two lovebirds. I wish me and Alison could've still done that, cuddle all day long.

"You guys are fucking annoying." I said in a annoyed tone grabbing my car keys off of a shelf. 

Bill watched me for a moment before speaking. "Where are you going?"

"Date."

"With Alison?" They both laughed but stopped seeing that I wasn't in a mood to joke. I just turned away from them not wanting for them to see the sad expression on my face. I really want to forget Ali, that's why I'm going on this date. 

I kept quiet heading towards the front door. "You don't know her." I said hearing Diane say something.

"Name?" She said in a louder tone as I opened the front door. 

"None of your business." I answered before walking out. I wasn't gonna tell those fuckers who I was going out with. It really wasn't a smart move agreeing on going on a date with her. I don't even know how it'll go. I only agreed 'couse she's pretty and because of that reason. Maybe she's my future. 

I quietly walked towards my car getting in and starting it. The engine roared for a few seconds before calming down. I put the car in drive and started heading towards the restaurant we decided to meet at. The restaurant was 10 minutes away from my house and I didn't waste that time on thinking about my date, I thought about Alison like I always do. 

I keep thinking the same things over and over. Where is she now? What is she doing? Does she miss me? Those three questions repeated the most in my head. I don't even have answers to them. If I would've had them, a new row of questions would've rolled around. But I always try to guess the answers without knowing them. She's probably at home reading a book or something. She liked to read books or just write occasionaly. I like that about her, I like everything abuot her actually. No, wait. I love everything about her. Fuck. I have second thoughts about going on this date. I really need to let my mind rest for some time.

I park the car in the restaurants parking lot noticing the woman I'm going out with still hasn't come. I get out of my car and sit on a bench infront of my restaurant. I take out my phone going to the messages app like I always do when I miss my favourite person.

Stupid whore
___________________________

You're living in my head.
I can't stop thinking about you.

I send her the message before closing my phone and running a hand down my face. I'm fucking obsessed. Is being that in love even normal or is that just the normal type of being in love?

"Tom Kaulitz, didn't think that you'd actually come." A familliar voice said right infront of me making me open my eyes looking up at the tall female standing right infront of me. My eyes travelled down from her black heels to what she wore. A black dress that hugged every curve of her body perfectly with a leather jacket over it. My eyes followed up to her bleached blonde hair before they met her ocean blue eyes.

April Logan, Bill's ex girlfriend.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Hey guys, hope you all liked this chapter.
Vote and comment 4 more!

★·.·'                                                                '·.·★