Childhood Sweethearts 2

"Confession"

Brianna Pov

The Next Day...

I woke up thinking of should I confess to him or not but I should obey my brother's advice and confess before it gets to late.

I took a quick shower and wore my uniform before styling my hair it's gonna be a special day after all. "I'm ready" I said to myself and went downstairs for breakfast. "Goodmorning Everyone" I greeted my parents and siblings. "Morning you looked like you had a good sleep" my mom laughed. And we proceeded for breakfast.

At school...

I entered my chemistry class and placed my bag on the chair and sighed.  The teacher came in and collected our assignments and proceeded to teach the new lesson the class went on for and hour and we went to our second class history and  then it's lunch.

Lunch.. (another time skip cuz I'm lazy)

This time I'll surely confess to Preston. But before that I placed my Chem and history books inside my locker and searched for Preston, surprisingly he wasn't around. "Where can he be?" I asked my self, while I looked around until I spotted someone familiar hugging some GIRL?.

I slowly walked back but the worst thing happened he looked at me then smiled. I was heartbroken that he was with someone else I can't just stand and stare there like an idiot so I ran out of there. I ran to some empty classroom and cried. "Jake was right, I should've confessed to him earlier, now he's with someone else" I said while wiping my tears.(Jake is the brother)

"Bri?" I heard someone familiar making my eyes go wide, I looked at him but looked away after. "What is it?" I asked. "Why did you ran away after I looked." And why are enough crying did I do something wrong? But we didn't even meet in class earlier so what did I do?" He asked "You did nothing wrong Preston.. No one did. It's all my fault that I didn't do it". I replied

"You're really hurt, who hurted you?" He said cupping my cheeks but I removed it. "I should've confessed sooner. But now I can't" I said looking down. "Confess what? Can you be more clear" he asked holding my hand.

"THAT I LIKED YOU.. Preston I like you... I liked you for the last 4 years. But I never told you and I waited for the right time but now I regretted that decision knowing now that you're with someone else" I looked down again crying. "Someone else? I'm single" He asked as he lifted my chin up.

"Then who was the person you hugged just now?" I asked. "WHAT-OH
She's my sister you dumass. Don't tell me you're jealous because you thought I'm with someone else?" He burst out of laughing.
"Stop all of it. And tell me you'll never break our friendship because I liked you, forget everything I said" I replied flustered.

"What I tell you... that I have the same feelings for you" He said Maki me look up to him. "You like me as...aswell?! Since when?" I asked totally shocked about the plot twist. "Well it's been some years that I realized I like you... So will you date me?" He asked shyly. "Should I answer No?"I teased him. "Please say Yes" he said making me giggle.

He grabbed my hand and helped me up and said. "I wanna tell you something... I don't like you" He said making me break the holding hands. "I love you" He added making me blush. "I love you too" I answered

The we walked towards the door and went to the Cafeteria to grab food and went to our next class. Thanks to Jake i had the courage to confess...

635 words

The end