Paris Trip 2

Brianna Pov

It was the next day when I woke up and I decided to clean up and wake Preston so we can catch up with the breakfast buffet. Preston finished to do his necessary things to do and were of to breakfast. We rode the elevator and went to the ground floor, we were just right in time. We both took a plate and get our breakfast.

-

Once we finished breakfast we went up our room again to shower and get ready to explore the city. We both wore a sweater as if it wa  a bit cold outside and were off. We went ground floor and exited the hotel.

We walked down the street and saw a Cafe we went in too get a coffee and a doughnut. We paid and left, we walked down as we drank the warm coffee and sat at the park to see the view.

As we  sat down he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and looked at the view. "Today is our day with the both of us alone, I'm going to explore the city of love with the love of my life" He said romantically.

The thing about him is that he always know how to make me feel more loved. He always chooses his words that he's saying and that can make everyone feel better.

Throughout the whole entire day, we just walked around holding hands, exploring the gorgeous city. We stopped by an ice cream shop and we both got a cone even though it's cold.

-

Before it turned dark, we decided to go back to the hotel to wash up and change into some warmer clothes since Paris at night was freezing. Since the hotel was was pretty near the eiffel tower, it's was just a walking distance so we walked hand in hand to the restaurant near the tower which we booked few hours ago.

-

After dinner, we went to the eiffel tower and took some pics. After a short picture taking. We sat on the bench admiring the tower.

"I love you so much " Preston said pecking my lips

"I love you too" I said