sweeter than ever

Brianna Pov

"After a long night of good sleep getting outstretched for me to hold in bed for any longer getting up at untimely hour or worst. It must've been the feeling with out Preston's presence within me had woken me up from sleep"

Lazily opening my eyes the scan the bedroom only certain that he was indeed missing which then waked me up. Well sometimes someone calls it strange but without Preston in the morning or just his presence around the room I had the tendency to wake up even after having a long day tired... my unconscious self would just sense he's not here.

I clenched my fist and fuss. Obviously I was pissed. My man's was supposed to comfort me and the baby... and like theta the first I would wake up to is this guy's absences.

"Preston!?" I called out in raspy morning voice as I just woke up.

Fussing more, I decided to get out of the room and searched for him.
I throwed the cover off me and took support of the nightstand with my right and the left one supporting my back. Although no signs of backaches yet but I had to make sure to support my weight to jot get imbalanced.

Putting my slippers on, barging into the bathroom's door just to find nothing.

"Where the heck is he?!" I exclaimed

My anger goes high as I've kept searching in places finding it just empty suddenly the thought of mine has gone through to check the guest's room.

Although I doubt it at first cause he never goes to the guest room unless he needed too.

Turning the door's know, hearing some sounds of music blasting of an speaker and only to see my one and only husband doin push ups.

I could see his white shirt dampened in sweat which made him look hotter...

"Bri... Good Morning!" He greets putting a smile as soon as he sees me standing by the door.

He rests down as soon as I walked in his direction.
Music was still blasting off but he lowers it down using the remote on hi right side.

"I hate waking up without you by my side" I stated putting both hands by my waist.

My 4 months belly was protrude by Preston which was making it difficult for him to have that look on my face..

"Forgive me please?" He says chuckling and he swiftly gets up to face me properly.

" You know that i had to start exercising" He justified while snuggling his arms around my waist constantly pulling me closer and he plants a kiss on my lips. I quickly pushed him away.

"Preston! You're sweaty" I exclaimed

"Well you never complain about me sweating on bed though"

"That's a different scenario, that is happening that time so that's okay"

"Also out of all the places whg the guest room though?"

"Cause otherwise I would've woken my babies up from sleep" He explained as I wiped of his sweat wit a towel.  He the slowly looked at me and picks me up.

Do you remember this song? He whispered as he takes my hand.

What is playing exactly? I asked as the volume was low for me to figure out.

Close your eyes and listen carefully.. he commands intertwining his fingers too mine.

Following his order, I tried my best to jot get nervous from my own husband from dropping me. While listening to a soft melody playing in the background.

It was: Photograph

Oh, you can fit me
Inside the necklace you got when you were sixteen
Next to your heartbeat where I should be
"Keep it deep within your soul"

And if you hurt me
Well, that's okay, baby, only words bleed
Inside these pages, you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go

When I'm away, I will remember how you kissed me
Under the lamppost back on Sixth street
Hearing you whisper through the phone
"Wait for me to come home"

"Still so good even it was an old song 7 years ago  it's still hits hard, I remembered us singing this on our wedding night this was still our favorite song.

I remembered us meeting at a coffee shop it was when we met for the first time and that exact song was playing..

725 words

(Funfact Photograph is my favorite song)