Tea Party

Brianna Pov

"Mommy?" Ariane said, tugging my sleeve. "Yes sweetie?" I answered. "Can we have tea party?" She asked. I looked at the clock and saw that Preston won't be home for another 2 hour. "Okay baby" you smiled she squealed and said " Okay mommy let's go I'll change to my dress that daddy just bought" she smiled. "Okay okay let's go" I replied walking upstairs. I changed her to the white dress Preston had just for her.  She turned around and giggled. "Awe babe you look like a princess, a cute one" I said kissing her chubby cheek. "Okay let's go have a tea party" she yelled. We played and laughed at silly things, telling stories. I was too caught up until... "well.. well is it isn't my princess and queen" I heard Preston's voice. I turned around and smiled. "Hey babe, aria wanted to play tea party so here we are" I said pecking his cheeks. "Daddy! you can be the prince" Ariane said hugging him. "But I'm mommy's king and she's my queen" He frowns hugging me and placing a kiss on my cheek "you look gorgeous by the way" he whispers "okay fine you can be the king since I love you" she sassily says and I laughed and said. "Okay now it's starting to get late I have to make dinner" I say and  they both just ignored me and started playing. I went downstairs into the kitchen and starts to make dinner.