Teething

Brianna Pov

It's now night time and we all decided to go to bed cause aria started to get a little fussy now cause it was way past  her bedtime we just got checked in our hotel cause we're in a family vacation so I put Aria in a crib thats is provided  the hotel and slept.

Couple hours later i heard whampers by aria and picked her upit tried putting her back to sleep but she doesn't want to so I picked up her unfinished bottle and tried to feed her incase she's hungry but  she's not I started to get worried cause she's never been like this when she wakes up in the middle of the night she usually just go back to bed with us but today she a bit different. We tried everything from trying to feed her and rocking her to sleep but nothing seems really to work her cries just get louder and louder every time and it wasn't even her normal cry it sounded painful to where I got worried I checked every part of her body just to be sure she's not hurt that's when Preston carried her and put her in his chest that's when her cries died down and she seems asleep now I tried to pull her out, out of his embrace I noticed that she was biting Preston's tee so I checked her jaw and saw a little tiny teeth growing out then I realized maybe that's causing her to fuss around and not sleep maybe she hurt. So after a 45 minute crying session she finally went to bed with a pacifier in her mouth, her chewing it lightly to ease the pain..