Sweet Babies 3

Slower than a turtle

Brianna Pov

"Preston.. you don't need to go this slow" I sighed

"Yes I do" He replies back

"Well I'm pretty sure I saw a biker outside he's going faster that us"
"
"Well, Good for him he can ride his bicycle"

"Everyone's honking at us I mean at you"

"Maybe they need to go buy some patience" He jokes.

"And maybe you should press on the accelerator and go faster were running late"

"Also you should relax you seem nervous"

"I am relaxed!"

"Oh, really explain why your leg shakes and knuckles that white?"

He glanced at his hand, gripping at the steering wheel much more
tightly.

"Because... because my blood is off"  Preston stuttered

"Oh Are you sure? If your blood flow is off you should've died seconds ago also that the worst lie I've ever heard."

-

Stopping at a red light, Preston glared over at me and the kids who was sitting at the backseat.

"Listen bri, there's nothing wrong with my driving.'

"There's a difference between being cautious and driving like a old man and moving like a turtle." I say

"I have to be careful! My babies are in my car if something happens to you And them it's all my fault" Preston stressed looking back and holds the wheel much more tightly. Apparently I was spiking his anxiety.

"No reckless driving here"

"But you never drove recklessly" I said getting annoyed" So that's it you'll not change you driving method"

"I'm not taking any chances" He said as he drove through the green light.

He looked both ways cause there's an intersection, and there lights are red so that act was completely unnecessary, he began driving when the car behind him starts to honk.

"I can't stand this " I say as I look to the kids car seat

"Well I'm being safe"

"You're being annoying"

Preston scowls,  stepped and released on the gas trying to make sure pressure wasn't to much, making sure he wasn't going that fast. I poked his head between the drive seat and passenger seat.

"You know, I am sitting back here.. with them right so they are safe you don't need to be slow."

"Yeah right"

"So I know that everything's fine"

" It doesn't mean that you back their that I can't be cautious"

"Preston, you know babies likes car rides"

"I know... and this is a car ride"
.
No.. this is more like a snail crossing the road" I answered

"Everything's fine" don't worry about it bri. I know what I'm doing.

I sighed, as I glance to my each sides, Preston and i's twins are asleep in their car seats, completely unaffected maybe even... bored  by their father's slow driving which resulted chaos outside...

"I'm sorry about your daddy" I whispered. He sweet but very protective. I  hoping this won't go for the rest of you lives, but no promises kept...

500 words

( I don't know about cars so I don't know anything about the gas and accelerator and their uses) A/N