Zombie Invasion 2

Recap: Apparently their trip turned out to a Zombie apocalypse world will they escape it?

Brianna Pov

Guys what are we going to do now? Preston asks whilst carresing my head as I snuggle to his chest closer.

I was almost scared to death, of course everyone was.

Zombies.. we're something I read/seen in movie or have heard on those tell tales when I was a kid but never thought I'd be encountering one in real life.

The zombie I triggered was uncanny, the image of the man following us was playing in my thoughts like a movie over and over again.

As i sleep through the drive. My breathing fastens clutching my hands tightly around Preston's waist making him go all alert and looked down at me.n

What's wrong babe I triggered was uncanny, the image of the man following us was playing in my thoughts like a movie over and over again.

As i sleep through the drive. My breathing fastens clutching my hands tightly around Preston's waist making him go all alert and looked down at me.

What's wrong babe, he kisses my head and hugs me tightly.

Look first thing first.. we need help. I said what if this apocalypse will end  next year our baby what will happen to our baby if that happen

Listen bri  none of that will happen If ever that happen I'll protect you boys no matter what so quit worrying for now okay. He said cupping my cheeks.

Umm guys fuels running out.. tell me what to do. Chase exclaims making all of us worry.

I'm scared . I whine burying my face into Preston's chest. He then starts rubbing my back. Stop worrying bri it bad for the baby remember. We want him to be healthy and all stop worrying.

Guys! Chase exclaims, good news there's A gas station nearby. He laughs and pointed to the sign Gas station nearby 2 miles away.

Theres no freaking way I'm going into a gas station again. Keeley demands

We can re - fuel and leave this g0d  damn place. you idiot. Preston flick keeley's head.

Okay.. guys we don't have any weapons on us.. how do we go out? Chase Whispers as he parks the car infront.

Well I only have this  knife. Keeley exclaims making everyone look  at me.

why do even have a knife in you purse. Scott overeacted.

Aren't we supposed to cook for  dinner so I bring this.

Okay now go give me this before you stab bri you literally pointing towards her.

-

Keeley Pov

Wait Scott don't go remember we have a child waiting for us to go home.

"Sighs" tell her I love her and I love you too.

Brianna Pov

Preston don't you go

"why?" Preston exclaims as he go out the van
Cause we have  this waiting to go out and I wanted you to be their when it happen I don't want you to die. Stay here please." Bri I can't I have to go with them I'll promise you I'd come back okay?"

-

Guys please let me out I'm starting to get dizzy. I said as I started to get nausea due to sitting for straight hours.

It's all my fault I shouldn't have brought you here. Preston said as he walked towards me to check.

Please Preston let me out I don't want to be in here anymore! I whined like a kid.

"Preston let her out it's bad for her condition to be suffering much" keeley said.

Fine come on out. Just promise me stay close to me okay. He said as he helps me get out of the car.

Keeley,  chase you too look out for the van!! Preston exclaims.. chase sit in the seat just I case we need to drive out.

------------------

Bri, I know your in pain but what some kind of noise is the baby causing you to do. Scott asks. Umm that's not me.

The who is.. Scott turns around and saw two Zombie approaching us two.

Preston help!! I screamed as he get alert and runs toward me he picked me up as he asks are you okay is the baby okay?

He yelled open the van NOW!!

And all of the sudden the zombie drops dead as it turns dawn.

All of us were confused why?

Suddenly a man walked up to us saying "Open the door" we didn't really open the door. Preston asked him to get checked. He's not a Zombie. We let him in and scott did a interrogation to him tonbe sure he's not a zombie.

Preston Pov

He said he knows alot about the zombie apocalypse. He said that he know who started it and where the cure is. Also he said that  zombies dies to sun light that's why there's no zombie in daylight. Is the perfect time to scavenge and hunt for food.

He also knows about a secret bunker but it's miles a away and we needed that we need a home or a safe place when bri gives birth she's almost due we agreed to go to that bunker but before that we stopped by a houses because we needed food some stuff when bri gives birth and for the baby.

It was successful some zombie encounters but we're all good.

-

We successfully got in the bunker there's like a family there one family it's a big bunker and once we got in we found out uts one of the doomsday bunkers it was actually really clean Apparently that guy owns this bunker.

-

We stayed alive in that bunker for months full of worry about our families and friends wishing they were here safe with us. Bri's currently on her third trimester due next week good thing on that family there's a mid wife she can really help when that day comes.

1024 words

Third part coming soon