Disrespect

Brianna Pov

"Can you come over for lunch? I miss you" My 2 year boyfriend, now my newly fiancé.

"Babe, we were literally with each other this morning" I chuckled.

"I know but it's been a few hours now... plus your now busy today right? Have lunch with me now please??"He said.

"Fine, When's your lunch?" I asked knowing that his lunch timings always different due to the meetings and filming.

"At 3" He replied

"Okay, I'll be there" I said

"Thank you baby~ I love you"

"I love you too~~" I laughed before ending the call.

He is the CEO of one of the biggest and successful youtuber companies, and he was intimidating to every one else, but to me he's a huge clingy baby, which makes my heart flutter everytime he's soft and only I can break the icy cold him.

-

I put his hoodie on with a knee length shorts before leaving the house. I got into my car and drove to the warehouse/company. It wasn't that far away It's only about 15 to 30 minutes drive depending to the traffic. Anyways almost everyone there knows who I am and they treated me like just their boss, knowing if they made a mistake they'll be straight up fired and it once had happen and let's just say it didn't turn out great for her.

I parked my car next to his and made my way in through the doors into the elevator. I was greeted by the guard who immediately let me in.

I made  way to the elevator and passed the reception table however a voice stopped me.

"Sorry, did you make an appointment with Mr. Arsement? " the lady asked

I turned to face her not knowing who she was.

"Sorry who are you? Where's Taylor? I asked,as Taylor was his secretary.

"Ms Taylor is in a week break. I'm Mr. Arsement's new secretary now do you have an appointment with him?"she asked

"I'm Brianna, I don't think I need to make an appointment with him" I say

"Sorry, miss, you have to make an appointment with him" she murmured

"I'm his fiancé say and she laughed.

"Oh do you really expect me to believe that? You? His fiancé? Who are you again now leave don't make me call security" she said.

I looked at her in shock. Did she really said those words to me.

I was about to tell her but Preston came out of his office sprinting to me.

"Oh baby you're here" He smiles

"I am" I say faking a smile

"Let's  now eat , I ordered your favorites" He said as he placed hand on my shoulder leading me to his office.

"Oh and Ms. Aira, this is my fiancé. Let's not do that again or you'll know what happen" Preston smiles while I gave out the eyes that could kìll someone.

She just stood there in silence out of embarrassment.

"You heard?" I asked as soon as we were in the office,

"Of course she's  new. I'm sorry I didn't let her know that you were coming.. I was busy with some files." He said pointing at his table filled with papers.

"It's okay, let's eat I know you're hungry"

"I am hungry-" He said sitting next to me"

"For you" He say whispering his discontinued sentence, before moving to my neck..