⊙Me pregnant? 2

Brianna Pov

I'm back~~~ Preston said as he entered our house.

Ollie had been stuck with me the whole time, not leaving me once. Usually he would run up to Preston but now, he stayed with me?

Are you sure your ready? We don't have to do it if you don't want to, it's totally fine babe, Preston said.

No, it's fine I want to find out what's the truth.

Okay, you do it I'll wait outside. Preston said

After collecting pee on a small container I held a small dropper and dropped some pee drip on the stick. I sighed of nervousness. As I placed the test upside down facing the sink and washed my hands. Opened the bathroom door to see Preston waiting nervously outside.

You're done? He asked

Mhmm. I say

He pulled me into a hug rubbing my back.

Whatever the results is, I just want you to know it's all good okay? You know I've always wanted to start a family so I'd be definitely be happy if it's positive. But if it's not, it's all fine baby.. we can try again sometime. Just know I love you so so so much. He said

I love you too.. Thank you for being here.

Preston continues to murmur some nice reassuring words in my ears. To calm me down. I was nervous of course about what's the result gonna be. I know he want to have kids so bad and I know that if it turns out negative, he would be really upset. He already talkted to me whatever the result is it's fine with him.

The timer rang so it was time to check the test.

Whatever the result is it's okay. I love you so much. Preston reminded

You ready? He asked.

Do you want me to be there when you see it or should I stay outside? Or do you want me to see it first. Preston started to blabbering when he's feeling nervousness.

See it with me. I replied
Can I record this. I mean for the fans to see. He asked and I nodded.

I also want to keep this as a memory it's the first pregnancy test I have taken ever. He sets his phone down near the sink and stood by misidentified as I take a small peak to the test who was still facing down.

Are you ready he asked and I nodded.

We both take a look and ...

2 Distinct Lines

I'm Pregnant.

You're Pregnant!

Preston engulfed me with hugs knowing he's a father to our unborn baby.

He took a few steps back and knelt down carresing my belly.

Then Ollie came to my tummy and licked it again.

Wait Ollie knew it all along?Preston said shocked realizing what his dog has been doing.

He was so protective of you. he said

Keep it up Ollie take care of mommy and baby

We both had the biggest smiles in our faces. Then I felt myself staring to tear up by being overwhelmed and as I pulled out from the hugged saw Preston tearing up also

Baby.. im going to been a dad. He said in disbelief

Yes you are. I said cupping his cheeks

I love you so much. Preston said crushing his lips to mine

He wiped my tears away kissed my forehead.

Take good care of you and the baby okay?

Yeah definitely.

Now let's get to bed and cuddle I'm too overwhelmed with emotions

now I'm tired. I said and leading Preston to the bed.

We both laid down in our bed and Preston carresed my stomach

I can't believe there's little us inside.

I know me too I can't wait till he/she's our in the world.

Well you have to wait 9 months

-

635 words