Rest

Brianna Pov

I woke up in the embrace of my husband who was sleeping peacefully behind me. The picked up the phone on the nightstand and scrolled through insta before getting out of the warm comfy bed.

Mhmm..where are you going? Preston grumbled as he feels empty without my presence.

"I'm gonna shower babe" I chuckling at my clingy husband.

"You can just shower later come cuddle " He groaned pulling me back

"We can cuddle later, I'm going to shower" I chuckled as I stand up leaving Preston with a pout

-

Right after showering, Preston was still asleep then went down stairs to the kitchen to see the maid cleaning the kitchen.

"Good Morning~" I greeted her.

"Good Morning Mrs. Arsement" she replied.

"Hey.. I told you not to be that formal with me, you can just call me Brianna or Bri, Ms. _" I replied with a smile.

"Ahh.. what would you like for breakfast Bri?" She asked

"It's okay thank you but, I would like to make breakfast today" I say taking the pans out.

"I can't just let you do that Mr. Arsement will be angry" she said

" No he won't, you can just rest"

" I can't rest but I need you to rest and I'll do the breakfast"

"Not today" I say

" I'll clean the living room then" she sighed giving up knowing that I wouldn't change my mind

Ive been wanting to cool for a long time but cause of Preston didn't just like me doing alot of things  so he always made the maid to cook and clean despite me saying that I could do it.

I was one third of the way of making the fourth pancakes when I hear a familiar voice calling out seemingly finding me.

"I'm here~" I replied

"Babe? Why are you cooking? Isn't Ms_ here? Is she late today? let me do it instead" he panicked

"Babe, I want to cook for today just today I promise"

"But we have maids to do that. You should just rest " Preston said trying to get the bowl of batter and the spatula from me.

"No let me cook just this time please" I say frowning

" we literally have maids to do it for us baby.. you shouldn't be doing so many things" He said in his softest possible voice.

But this isn't much, I'm just standing here pouring batter and flipping pancake... trust me I'm not tiring myself out. I just want to cook breakfast for us just this time, please?" I say.

Hmm.. finee but let me help you with somethings" He said kissing my cheek.

I excitedly cheered before continuing the pancakes in the pan and Preston smiled at my excitement before helping me  out with the batter.

"I love you~~" He said placing a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you too" I say smiling as I return the kiss on his lips..

488 words