●Me Pregnant?

Well done Ollie as I see him pee on the right spot on his cage.

I gave him some treats and played with him for a little while and after awhile I sat down on the carpet and Ollie immediately came and laid his head down on my lap Ollie had been stuck with me whole day which was rare but not unusual for me.

I went on my phone and rested my back on the couch behind me while Ollie continued to lay on me. Soon I heard the doors pass code open and Preston walks in.

I'm home-- Preston say and Ollie immediately came to him to greet him.

Hey babe, he greeted me after calming ollie down.

Hi, I smiled as he leans down for a kiss.

Why are you on the floor? He asked

Ollie was just laying on my lap, he's so cute and cuddly today. I responded.

Was he? That's weird.

Have you eaten? There's still some food left I can heat it up for you.

Not yet; I'll shower first.

Okay, I replied as i went to the kitchen to heat the food up.

Ollie immediately followed me to the kitchen and watched every single move I did.

Ollie are you hungry again? But I already fed you. I said as I patting his head.

-

Have you eaten yet? Preston asked as i were also eating with him.

I just did but I'm hungry again. I say and he chuckles nodding.
Ollie was once again on my feet laying down.

Next Day.

The Next morning I woke up and immediately rushed to the bathroom, I threw up whatever I ate yesterday. Preston immediately noticed that I wasn't in his presence. He stood up an made his way over the bathroom. He saw me sitting on the floor throwing up inside the bowl. He cam next tonme and held my hair up to a makeshift ponytail with his hand while the other hand rubbing my back.

It's okay babe let it all out. He said

After I was done I washed my mouth brushed my teeth as Preston stayed and watched me with worry. After washing my face too, I sighed as I was tired from throwing up. This wasn't the first time.

Preston noticed my sigh, then wrapped his arm around me. Are you good baby? He asked and I nodded.

Should we go to the doctor? he asked

You have a filming scheduled today. I reminded.

Yeah bit not now. He said

It's okay I ate to much yesterday.

Mmm, I'll make you breakfast, you can take a shower. He said kissing my forehead.

-

I came out wearing Preston's merch. I still don't feel well but I don't really want to worry Preston.

Smells good. I said looking at the waffles and bacon he cooked.

Of course; he smirked

Once everything wasndone, he sat down next to me and ate together. Ollie who noticed me made his way over and rested his head on my lap.

Good Morning Ollie,

He then leaned in closer and licked my tummy. I was shocked by his unusual actions.

Ollie, why are you licking mommy's tummy? Preston chuckled.

Is he hungry?

I already gave him food though.

That's weird, he never done that before.

-
I was resting on the couch, when Preston just finished showering after working out. I realized he wasn't leaving for filming which was supposed an hour ago.

Are you not going for filming.

No you're not well, I want to take care of you.

But you can't just miss your schedule because of me. I said getting annoyed all of the sudden.

But, I asked my manager and he did allow me to. Preston said,

It's still not a good reason to skip your schedule! You're making me feel bad now that I'm the reason you couldn't come.

Baby, where is all of this mood swings coming from? Preston confusingly asked because of my sudden mood swings.

What do you mean?you should know better than skipping your schedule for something small like this. Its not that big of a deal, I just vomited yesterday's food that's it.

But you don't look well, I don't want anything to happen when I'm not around. What if it fainted or something I can't risk anything happening to you.

I don't look well? Are you implying that I look like-

Baby that's not it.. tell me what's wrong. He asked trying to stay calm.

Ugh you don't get it. I say frustrated and walked out of the bedroom.

Preston was left confused. Cause I've never acted like this before.

Preston Pov

A thing crossed my mind when a friend letting me know how his wife acted when she's pregnant. He talked about how she had random mood swings, morning sickness etc. My eyes widened and quickly rushed to find my phone to find out more about pregnancy symptoms.

-

I was still in the room resting with Ollie. Preston still hasn't came back after my sudden outburst. I don't know where was that coming from too. I felt guilty for walking of him too. Soon the bedroom door opened and Preston walks in.

baby.. I'm sorry to disagreeing with you but I genuinely do not get where you coming from. I just want to stay home and take care of you that's it. You don't need to feel bad me missing my schedule.

I'm sorry.. I don't know what got in to me, thank you for taking carenof me.

Okay.. this may sound crazy but..do you think somethings weird going on to yourself.

What? I asked confused

Like.. you've had your morning sickness? and mood swings... those are pregnancy symptoms.

How do you know that? I asked.

My friend told me about his wife's pregnancy symptoms... I remember those being one of them.

Oh.. what should we do?

We can take a test? I can swing by the store and buy them right now, if that's what you want.

Okay we can try. I replied.

Oh umm, I'll be right back. Don't get anxious. You know I'll be fine what ever the result will be. He said, carresing my hands.

I nodded and he plants a kiss on my cheek before he head out

1051 word

I had to re write this cause I deleted it..