Mothers day

In honour of Mother's Day today I would like to thanks all the moms, mommy, mummy, mother,mama all over the world for taking care of us and all the sacrifices they made so I made a special preference for all the mom's all over the world xx. 🤍🤍

Brianna Pov

"Mommy wake up" I heard a little voice whilst tapping my shoulder as I opened my eyes the sunlight shined over my eyes. I smiled as i saw her little blue eyes staring at me. "Mommy" she squealed laying down beside me giggling. Preston smiled as he leans on the headboard. "Good Morning babe, good morning Ari" is Say as she rolls to my chest" Happy Mommy Day" she said cutely as she looks from me too Preston. I sat up smoothening the blankets up "Thank you  baby" I say smiling to the both of them. "Look Mommy we made you breakfast daddy helped me with that" she smiled as Preston presents the food on the side table with a card written by Ariane. Preston gave me the card and I read it.

Dear Mommy,

You're the best Mommy in the world.
(With a drawing included on the side)

Preston presents the food and we all ate after having the best breakfast in bed I had we all went downstairs and I saw 2 sets of gifts picked by Ari and Preston. Ari held my finger by her little hands and led me too the living room and sitting by the gifts she gave me her gift first then I opened it. And saw a bear holding a sign with Best mummy in the world written on it. I looked at her in awe. At such a young age she's very thoughtful and appreciative to all the work I did for her and Preston. After that Ari handed me Preston's gift as Preston started walking towards us. I opened the gift and saw a beautiful pendant with a diamond encircling it I opened it then  saw a picture of us three the picture we had just took for Ariane's third birthday I started to tear up being overwhelmed by how happy I was. "Thank you babe, but you didn't have to buy me this" I say "No babe, you deserve it, you've been the best mom and wife for me and Ari so you completely deserve it"

-

It was already night time I already tucked in Ari to bed so it was time for me to go to bed as i entered the our room and saw Preston on his phone scrolling on Instagram. I walked towards him and laid beside him.
"Thanks for the wonderful day, babe" I say as he turned around to face me "you deserve it babe" He said kissing my forehead as I lay on his chest drifting to sleep to the sound of his heart beat xx.

Again Happy Mothers Day to all the moms in the world..