Vampire AU

Part 2!!

Recap: Today he wanted to tell em something important, so he called me so we can go to a park in the evening minutes after sunset.

At the Park...

I was sitting at a park bench waiting for Preston while scrolling through my phone. Soon I heard someone call my name. "Bri!" I heard Preston's voice. So I looked up and stood up, but something was off to him. "Did you wear contacts?" I asked looking at his eyes that was bloody red. He didn't say anything but stared into my soul. He looked intimidating. "I have something to tell you" He spoke.

He dragged me where there weren't much people. And showed me his fangs.

"..." I was to stunned to speak afraid that he's a demon. "I'm not a human Bri." He said. "Then what are you?" I asked as I stepped back. "I'm a vampire, trust me I will not hurt you" He spoke. "Why didn't you tell me earlier" I asked. "Because I was afraid that you'll be scared."

"Well I'm still scared but I trust you" I nervously spoke. "It's okay since you never saw a vampire. "Take you time to get used to it but one more thing. "Y-yeah?" I asked. "I-I.. kinda like you. I like you bri for a long time" He said looking. Even though he's a vampire he's cute. But I always thought vampires have no emotions.

"Uhh.. Preston?" I asked as we walked. "Yeah." He spoke. "I thought you vampires have no feelings or emotions." I said.
He sighed and spoke. " Me and my friends are actually vampires we've been trying to hide to our arch nemesis the werewolves, they have been actually been roaming around the campus ever since we transferred here. So we tried to have our feelings back so we don't get caught and get killed.

Months After

Bri said yes to Preston and now there a couple!!

Preston and I have been dating for 5 months now and it wasn't really bad until today. I was sitting in my dorm doing somethings and Preston came in running, "what happened?"  "My father found out I was dating a human.. he wants to finish me bri!" He said. "If I won't turn you into a vampire like right now he'll finish me right away he currently roaming the school grounds trying to find me..." he added.
"Are you sure ?" I asked and he nodded. I nodded and he took a deep breath and leaned in pierced his fangs into my neck and...

The next moment the moon outside turned red. Indicating someone turned into a vampire. I had red eyes and fangs he both look out side before disappearing and appearing outside the school staring at the moon we both looked at each other and smiled...

Last Part

Idk if I'll add a third part..

This was very rush so it wasn't good hope you understand 🙃

This chapter was actually by the  darkmoon:the blood altar. I'm not sure I'd that's the title. It's the writer was hybe-stories co writer webtoon I think

Its on wattpad and  webtoon its actually good...

Also what do you guys want for the 100 chapter special!

I'll pick whoever the first to comment!!